Gemini 3 Channel 19" Mixer
Multi Channel DJ Mixers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Basic 4-unit rackmountable mixer, for an exceptionally affordable price.
Gemini’s RMX3 is a 3-channel, 19-inch mixer that combines flexible connections and comprehensive features in a 4U rackmountable design, making it a dynamic and powerful addition to any DJ rack or club installation.
The RMX3 boasts an extensive input/output section featuring six line inputs and two phono/line convertible RCA jacks. The unit also includes Master and Record RCA outputs for connecting external equipment like amplifiers and recording devices. For microphones, the RMX3 provides one input and 2-band EQ for controlling the high and low frequencies of your vocal signal, while a convenient Talkover switch allows you to quickly decrease the main output so the microphone can be heard over the music.
The RMX3 offers channel Volume faders and a Master fader, along with a 5-band graphic equalizer for tone tweaking. The smooth Rail Glide cross fader also lets you mix seamlessly from one source to another, while a bright VU meter provides a convenient visual tool for monitoring your decibel levels.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the RMX3 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks. With the mixer’s Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack, while a Cue/PGM rotary allows you to adjust the headphone mix without changing the overall mix heard by the audience.
- 4U, 19" rackmountable 3-channel professional mixer
- 6 Line, 2 Phono/Line convertible RCA inputs
- 1/4" Mic input
- 5-band EQ assigned to Master output
- 2-band Mic EQ with Mic Gain control
- Cue/PGM rotary control
- User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader
- Master and Record RCA outputs
- 6-position VU meter with Cue/Master switch
- Mono/Stereo toggle switch
Order today for your restaurant or bar installation, or mobile DJ rig.
3 Channel 19" Mixer Specifications:
- Phono: 3mV, 47kOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27kOhm
- MIC: 1.5mV, 1kOhm Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225 mV, 5kOhm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ohm
- Power Source: AC15V 500 mA
- Dimensions: 19” x 3.3” x 7”
- Weight: 6.35lb.