3 guitar vintage amp model emulations in one plug-in.
Straightforward and simple, Softube Vintage Amp Room emulates three great guitar amps in a complete studio setup with speaker cabinets and fully flexible microphone positioning. It's easy to use for live performances and recordings, as well as for re-amping and last minute tweaking.
Amp Room has none of the added gadgets or weird-sounding presets sometimes found in simulation software. Focusing on quality and accuracy, this plugin simulates three amps, with sounds that are timeless and authentically raw. The goal is not to give you a pre-produced, ultimate guitar sound, but to provide you with the ultimate tool to create your own. Because, after all, only you know exactly what sound you want.
White is based on an all-round great amps that set the industry standards for classic, distorted rock 'n' roll sounds. The genius is its simplicity. It's stripped down to the bare essentials—all tubes, only one channel, and no reverb or any other built-in effects. Sound-wise, it goes from mad screaming preamp shred, to warm, speakers-about-to-break power amp distortion. White is perfect when you need a characteristically distorted edge and a powerful roar.
Amp Room Brown
Amp Room Brown is based on one of the most versatile amplifiers in music history. One used in all kinds of genres, and for all kinds of instruments, because it has a sound that is clean, crisp, and clear, but also warm, thick, and punchy. Brown can produce anything from the clearest country-style sound for steel guitars to a dirty, bluesy guitar noise. It works for both funky rhythms and bassy, mellow chords. It's got a notoriously warm sound with a massive bass and a shimmering treble. Versatility embodied, it can do more or less whatever you want it to.
Green is packed with character and produces a pleasant guitar sound with warm, yet intense power amp distortion. Its edginess makes it shine through in mixes, without drowning out other instruments. Green is based on a very adaptable three-channel amp model. All three channels sound fantastic, but if you want to add a little quirkiness, try the vibrato/tremolo one. The original amp has been widely used during the last forty years, from classic pop recordings in the 60s through to modern independent and alternative rock.
- Three great-sounding vintage amp models that handle like real amps
- Raw & authentic sound
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Fully automatable parameters
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface
- Compatible with all effects that work with real amps
Live or in the studio, give yourself 3 more guitar amp choices to work with. Order today!
Vintage Amp Room TDM Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Pro Tools " HD Accel with Pro Tools 7.0 or higher
- System must meet requirements for Pro Tools HD from Digidesign
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher) or Windows XP (or higher)
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Vintage Amp Room uses less than 62 percent of an Accel processor
- Known issues
- Vintage Amp Room VST crashes on Cubase SX3 when used after a VST-instrument with multiple outputs