Screaming guitar feedback made easy.
The Acoustic Feedback plug-in from Softube allows you to release your inner beast with a very realistic guitar feedback simulator. Using simple controls, you get fully responsive vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos, and more. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild with the simple twist of a knob (or two). The software includes a stripped, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room (only Master Volume and Mic position controls). To break new musical ground, you can try inputting a synthesizer, violin, or even your mother's grand piano.
Acoustic Feedback is compatible with foot controls via MIDI and is available in native VST, AU and RTAS format for both Mac and PC.
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos, etc.
- Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob
- Control the sensitivity with the Tolerance knob
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI
- Includes a stripped, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room (only Master Volume and Mic position controls)
Put Woodstock-style feedback in your DAW with this simple-to-use plug-in. Order today.
Acoustic Feedback Naitve Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Pro Tools 7.0 compatible hosts required for RTAS