Image Line FL Studio 10 Producer Edu 5-User with Free Upgrade to Version 11Product #H74339 Image Line H74339 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
5 licenses for the full version of FL Studio 10 Producer edition at a reduced price for educators and students.
Image-Line’s FL Studio 10 Producer Educational 5-User is the full version of Image-Line's FL Studio Producer edition at a reduced price for educators and students, with licenses for 5 users. Proof of student or educator status is required at time of purchase.
What you can do with Producer edition
Producer edition provides the highest level of program functionality for FL Studio. It rounds out FL Studios capabilities with comprehensive audio recording and manipulation capabilities, audio, and automation clips.
Full audio recording and post-productionProducer edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support. It gives you access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation. You can use the flexible Automation Clip-based automation to overlay audio, notes in the Playlist, and hand-draw/edit point & curve based splines. The addition of audio-focused plugins such as Edison, Slicex, and Vocodex help you chop, loop, and perform audio in creative ways. Plus, Producer includes Synthmaker, a modular synthesizer and effects creation environment with unlimited potential.
*For more information on FL Studio 10 Producer see #H74338
- • Audio recording from external sources
- • Direct-to-disk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks
- • Audio Clips with waveform view & support for cue points
- • Automation Clips with editable envelopes and LFO mode
- + Edison - integrated audio editor/recorder
- + Slicex - loop slicer & re-arranger
- + Vocodex - advanced vocoder
- + Synthmaker – advanced everything!
A cost-effective way for teachers and their students to learn from the best that Image-Line has to offer. Order today!
FL Studio 10 Producer Edu 5-User with Free Upgrade to Version 11 Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements:
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1GB or more RAM recommended
- 1GB free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
- Supported Formats:
- FL10 will fit easily within current software supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2, REWIRE, REX 1 & 2
- Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor: AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2