Image Line FL Studio 10 Fruity Loops Edu 5-User with Free Upgrade to Version 11Product #H74335 Image Line H74335 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
5 licenses for the full version of FL Studio 10 Fruity Loops edition at a reduced price for educators and students.
Image-Line’s FL Studio Fruity Loops Educational 5-User is the full version of FL Studio Fruity Edition a reduced price for educators and students, with licenses for five users. Proof of educator or student status is required at time of purchase.
Fruity Edition is geared for composers who need MIDI piano roll for complex melodies and to record/play chords. Fruity Edition adds access to the Playlist Pattern Clips for complex and lengthy arranging/sequencing and automation of program/plugin parameters.
What you can do with Fruity edition:
Fruity edition adds three very important features: The Piano roll, Event Automation, and The Playlist.
Here is how the Fruity edition unlocks full melodic and instrumental performance capabilities:
- Piano roll enables unlimited length patterns and the ability to record/play chords for each instrument Channel. for unlimited length patterns and chords
- Event Automation allows the control of almost any FL Studio parameter or plugin knob using the Event Editor. Record or ‘draw’ automation. This automation data is saved in Pattern Clips.
- Playlist Pattern Clip arranging so an unlimited number of Pattern Clips can be stacked and or placed end-to-end in series in the Playlist to create complete musical works of unlimited complexity. Pattern clips can hold note (Piano roll / Stepsequencer) and Automation (Event Automation) data.
- Client VST/Rewire support so you can use FL Studio as an instrument in VST/Rewire compatible.
*For more information on FL Studio 10 Fruity edition see #H74334
- Piano roll allowing chords and note-slides
- Playlist (Pattern Clip) arranging
- Full automation of all enabled parameters (as Event Automation)
- Internal controllers as a modulation source
- Used as VST instrument in another host e.g. Cubase, Sonar, Logic, etc.
- Used as a ReWire & VST client or host
- + Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument
- + Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer
- + DX10 FM synthesizer
- + Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers
- Lifetime free updates to Fruity Edition by download
A great, cost-effective way for a small class to learn MIDI composing, sequencing, and arranging. Order today!
FL Studio 10 Fruity Loops Edu 5-User with Free Upgrade to Version 11 Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements:
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1GB or more RAM recommended
- 1GB free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
- Supported Formats:
- FL10 will fit easily within current software supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2, REWIRE, REX 1 & 2
- Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor: AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2