IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 StandardProduct #703542 IK Multimedia 703542 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The T-RackS mastering and mixing solution is back and better than ever.
IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 is a high-end DAW mastering and mixing software suite with 4 analog-modeled Dynamics/EQ processors. T-RackS 3 provides exceptional audio quality with scores of new and unique features.
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters, utilizing its 4 top-notch analog classic processors. A new modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features, while a new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 also comes with a superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks like no other. It comes with all of this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates.
Note: All current owners of T-RackS 3 Deluxe suites also have access to the individual modules (included in the package they purchased) as a free download from their IK user area. This allows you to open the individual processors without opening the entire suite, making it more streamlined to use while saving CPU resources.
Modular High-End Mastering/Mixing Suite of Dynamics and EQ processors, including:
•4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
•New configurable mastering/mixing chain—run up to 12 parallel/series processors
•New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS. and Averaging indicators
•New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
•New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
•New SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides realistic software emulation of vintage gear
•Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full-chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, compare function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more
All-platform plug-ins and standalone versions in the same packages
•Plug-ins fully integrate with all of today's popular DAWs
•Standalone mode allows for loading multiple audio files, previews them with all-independent settings and processes all of them with a single click
•Standalone mode includes extremely high-quality sampling rate conversion to write
44.1kHz CD files, starting from any sampling rate
•Built-in dithering with various options
•Automation made easy: you can take snapshots within each song and automate processing parameter changes during the song —for example, when passing from verses to choruses, etc, all with a single click
•Non-destructive basic audio editing
4 Classic T-RackS processors
These are all of the original T-RackS modules that achieved cult status. They maintain their great original sonic character, and have only been improved upon to give you absolutely no compromise in the sound quality of the T-RackS 3 signal path.
•Classic T-RackS Compressor, a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering
•Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, a Multi-band stereo mastering limiter
•Classic T-RackS Clipper, a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects
•Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a state-of-the-art six-band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear which can now be used in Stereo or MS modes
New SCC technology
With over 10 years of experience in analog-modeled software, IK has been a pioneer in this technology and accumulated plenty of experience in the plug-in field. This has resulted in several improvements like their unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and now SCC (Sonic Character Cloning). SCC has been developed to clone the true behavior of an analog vintage processor down to its finest level of sonic detail for a faithful reproduction of all its tonal characteristics. This new emulation technology produces results that are indistinguishable from the originals, even for the professionally trained ear.
Many pieces of vintage gear tend to have original and interesting circuit topology, due to the creative solutions that engineers were sometimes forced to put into place in order to overcome the limitations of components' technology. However, many of these classic components can't be found anymore because their technology became obsolete and uneconomical. The ones that you can find have aged (some of the best sounding devices are 40-50 years old), playing a fundamental role in giving these devices a unique musicality that is what the purist would define as unmatched by even the most advanced processors today. Finally, many of the unique sonic characteristics of these magnificent vintage units sometimes depended on the erratic and unpredictable behavior of their electronics that would be considered unorthodox and unusable by today's science and standards.
That's where SCC comes in to save the day. Its technology has the ability, through a new analysis method developed by IK, to integrate all of the above and turn it into a mathematical algorithm that, for the first time, is able to take into consideration all of these complex variables and get an exact replication of the original. This is software emulation evolved to the point where it sounds so close to the real thing that you won't be able to tell the difference.
- Includes 4 Classic T-RackS processors:
- Compressor: a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering
- Multi-band Limiter: a multiband master stereo limiter
- Clipper: a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects
- Equalizer: a state-of-the-art, 6-band parametric equalizer, modeled on top analog gear of the past
- Configurable mastering/mixing chain—run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- New SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing, standalone mode and much more
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (WAV, AIFF, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit-depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, Peak Hold and digital Over indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
- Hi-speed Phase scope with selectable display options
Third time and it's still got the charm. Order T-RackS 3 today.
T-RackS 3 Standard Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 2.4 GHz, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS