IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe CrossgradeProduct #703541 IK Multimedia 703541 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A special price for IK Mulitmedia users.
This special IK Multimedia crossgrade allows any registered owner of an IK product (free versions excluded) to purchase T-Racks 3 Deluxe at a significant savings.
Able to work as a standalone application or plug-in, depending on your needs, IK Multimedia T-Racks 3 Deluxe is a DAW mastering and mixing package consisting of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors. T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its classic top-notch analog classics. An added modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features. T-Racks 3 Deluxe features new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates.
Note: All current owners of T-RackS 3 Deluxe suites also have access to the individual modules (included in the package they purchased) as a FREE download from their IK user area. This allows you to open the individual processors without opening the entire suite, making it more streamlined to use while saving CPU resources.
What you get:
Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
This model is based on the "Holy Grail" of compressors/limiters, the Fairchild 670. With a faithful reproduction of every control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available.
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
This model is based on what is universally known as one of the best and most musical program EQs ever made, the Pultec EQP-1A.
Optical compression has a special sonic character that audiophiles can truly appreciate.
Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
The Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter can really make your masters loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound, unless, of course, that's the sound you're going for.
High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
This accurate, high-definition, high-precision EQ can be trusted for delicate mastering tasks with 6 completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and can span the whole spectrum range.
T-RackS 3 also comes with these four Classic T-RackS processors:
•Compressor: a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering.
•Multi-band Limiter: a Multiband stereo mastering limiter.
•Clipper: a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects.
•Equalizer: a state-of-the-art, 6-band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear.
IK's breakthrough SCC (Sonic Character Cloning) technology:
SCC has been developed to "clone" the true behavior of an analog vintage processor down to its finest level of sonic detail for a faithful reproduction of all its tonal characteristics. This emulation technology produces results that are indistinguishable from the originals, even for the professionally trained ear.
Many pieces of vintage gear tend to have original and interesting circuit topology, due to the creative solutions that engineers were sometimes forced to put into place in order to overcome the limitations of components' technology. Vintage components' technology (many of which can't be found anymore because their technology became obsolete and un-economical) as well as their aging (some of the best sounding devices are 40-50 years old) played fundamental roles in giving these devices a unique musicality that is what the purist would define to be "the unmatched" by even the most advanced processors today. And finally, many of the unique sonic characteristics of these magnificent vintage units sometimes depended on erratic and unpredictable behavior of their electronics that would be considered unorthodox and unusable by today's science and standards.
SCC technology has the ability, through a new analysis method developed by IK, to integrate all of the above and turn it into a mathematical algorithm that, for the first time, is able to take into consideration all of these complex variables and get an exact "clone" of the original. This is software emulation evolved to a sound quality never heard before. Sounds so close to the real thing that you won't be able to tell the difference.
- 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
- Configurable mastering/mixing chain—run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- New SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing, standalone mode and much more
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit-depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Opto compressor
- Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
- Linear Phase Equalizer
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, Peak Hold and digital Over indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
Already an IK Mulitmedia user? Pick up T-Racks 3 Deluxe with this crossgrade offer!
T-RackS 3 Deluxe Crossgrade Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC-based Macintosh
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS