eMedia PowerTracks Pro Audio MultiPAK 2010Product #H83342 eMedia H83342 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Full function software suite for production, recording and mixing.
PowerTracks Pro Audio MultiPAK 2010 is a full-featured, multitrack music sequencing and digital audio recording program. PowerTracks Pro Audio PowerPAK includes powerful and unique features such as the Audio Chord Wizard, which automatically and accurately figures out the chords from MP3/WMA/WAV audio files; the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer to add harmonies or pitch correct your audio tracks; RealDrums (Sets 1-29); and MultiTracks 1-2.
With version 2010, PG Music has added over 50 cool new features, including a new Conductor mode with over 80 functions, giving you full control over live performances; a Plug-in mode to drag-and-drop files to another sequencer/DAW or to Windows Explorer; Audio Chord Wizard enhancements; automatic tempo mapping for MIDI performances recorded in free-time; and much more.
PG Music RealDrums
These are audio drum styles that replace the MIDI Drum track with actual recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers. These are not samples of single drum hits. They are actually full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box tracks. For example, choose a brushes style, and you will now hear lush jazz brushes, exactly as you'd hear if the drummer was in the room with you. The results are dramatically better than MIDI. They sound like a real drummer, because they are recordings of a real drummer. Adding this real instrument to the mix makes all of your Band-in-a-Box parts sound more authentic. As well as improved drum sounds, you are hearing the exact rhythms played by the drummer, including features not seen in MIDI (subtle drum rolls, variations in ride cymbal taps, complex fills, etc.). A RealDrums dialog allows you to set whether you want to hear RealDrums with all styles, no styles, or somewhere in between. This PowerTracks Pro Audio MultiPAK 2010 includes all sets 1-29.
Each MultiTracks volume contains 30 original jazz, blues, and rock songs recorded by top studio musicians. The songs are provided in multitrack audio format, so when you open them with PowerTracks, you will see each instrument on a separate track.
- Includes RealDrums Sets 1-29 and MultiTracks 1-2
- New plug-in mode makes PowerTracks open as a small window and acts as a plug-in for your favorite DAW/sequencer by allowing you to drag-n-drop MIDI and audio (WAV) tracks from PowerTracks to the other program (or to Explorer)—simply drag the track from PowerTracks to your sequencer's track at the desired track and bar location
- Conductor: Live Looping/Playback control
- Tempo mapping for MIDI tracks allows you to align a freely recorded MIDI performance (i.e., not recorded to a click track)
- You can drag-and-drop wave, MIDI, and other media files into the Tracks window from Explorer which will get added to the project on the track that you dropped them, at the current time
- You can open Band-in-a-Box song files: PowerTracks will read the chords, part markers, Melody and Soloist tracks of SGU and MGU files.
- The Coyote Wavetable DXi synth is included which works with PowerTracks and other DXi-compatible host programs to produce realistic instrument sounds, and is compatible with all the latest Windows operating systems
- Audio Chord Wizard is enhanced with the addition of a Leadsheet window that shows the chords for the whole song on a single screen
- Audio Chord Wizard has better detection of chords, bar lines, and tempos. 2 chords per bar can now be detected (previously only 1 per bar), and chord interpretation is faster
- No requirement to "set bar 1" as the first bar, so it automatically attempts to find a valid Bar One location; you can simply tap F8 to set bar line locations and often 2 taps are enough for the entire song
- Chords may be edited in the Audio Chord Wizard
- You can now add repeats to an arrangement
- Repeat signs show on the Notation and Leadsheet windows in addition to the Chords window
- File " Import menu item lets you easily add a MIDI/ WAV/ SEQ/ file to an existing project (SEQ)
- Metronome has been improved as it now works for playback and recording, no matter what audio drivers (MME/ASIO) and MIDI drivers (DXi or non-DXi) you are using
- Trim for the default DXi slot has been added to the MIDI Driver Setup
- There are new one-click options to "Save all tracks to individual MIDI/WAV files" and "Save all tracks to individual WAV files."
- Audio menu - Save all tracks to individual files (WAV MID): This will create a new folder beside your song file called "MySong Individual Files", and it will save all tracks in that folder, either as .MID or .WAV depending on the track type
- Audio menu - Save all tracks to WAV files: This command will create a new folder beside your song file, and it will save all tracks as individual .WAV files in that folder. If some of your tracks are MIDI, these will be automatically Direct Rendered using a DXi synth
- Easily move tracks up or down in relation to each other by drag-and-drop using the mouse, e.g., drag track 1 below track 2 to change the order of the tracks
- A new Big Clock window that displays the current time location in large text displays either Measures:Beats:Ticks, Hours:Minutes:Seconds:Hundredths, or Samples (There is a setting in the Big Clock options dialog to not show tick or milliseconds during playback. During play, it will only show bars:beats, but while stopped will show bars:beats:ticks.)
- If you record while in Loop mode (which is activated using the loop button) the music will loop when recording is started with the Record button (The music that is recording during each loop can be put onto individual tracks after recording is finished, or the entire take can be put onto a single track like an ordinary recorded take)
- Tempo calculator added
- There is a new cascade and resize option for the windows inside the main window in General Preferences
- Mixer labels for master effects
- Lyrics enhanced so you can undo added for entry of individual lyrics, "Enter" and "Close" button added to lyric entry
- Comments window stays on top and has selectable font size, useful for pasting/reading lyrics or comments
- Double-clicking on a track in the Tracks window will either launch Notation or Audio Edit window depending on track-type. If Ctrl is held and track is MIDI, then the Piano Roll will launch instead of notation
- Improved Windows Vista and Windows 7 support
- Grid lines in Piano Roll window show triplets if snap-to is set to triplets
- Many messages changed to "yellow alerts" at top right of screen, so that you don't have to respond to the message, interrupting workflow
- Delete Key (DEL) for Notation window deletes currently highlighted section
- More fly-by help hints added
- Ctrl+N hotkey pops up a dialog that lets you change the Now time location
- Audio Edit popup now contains the audio effects submenu
- The Chords window now draws the window background color in gray after the song ending
- Improved centering of the audio edit window while zooming. When zooming an Audio Edit window, and From/Thru isn't highlighted, then it will now center on the time cursor
- Audio Edit window now has a new drop-down menu, which lets you easily change to a different track
- Part marker letters are now displayed in Tracks and Notation windows
- Tracks Window Enhancements:
- Delete a section of a track with the delete key instead of Ctrl-X
- If a region is highlighted, pressing delete erases it
- Also, new right-click items are added for "delete current selection," as well as right click items for Cut/Copy/Paste
- Copy and Paste now has an option to copy and paste part markers (A and B) along with events, chords, and such
- Zooming in Tracks window centers like the Audio Edit window does
- Marker names on time line of Tracks window, Audio Edit window, and Notation window
- Insert Volume Change command in Tracks right-click menu: This will insert a MIDI controller into the track at the current location, or in a highlighted region
- MIDI Guitar Cleanup Wizard has been enhanced, with a new setting in MIDI Guitar Cleanup dialog to always delete open string notes
- Chords window has been enhanced: Kwik Copy—Sections can be easily copied using the "K" KwikCopy command
- Chords can now be entered while the song is playing, allowing you to fix chords on the fly
- Drag/Drop sections in Chords window: Simply drag a bar # to another bar #, and the chords in the section selected will be copied, hold down the control key when doing the Drag/Drop to customize what will get pasted
- Easy entry of boxed section Text: In the Chords window, type the """ character followed by some text, to create boxed section text in the current track
- Many settings previously accessible only by individual menu items have been consolidated into the main Preferences dialog
- Part markers display on Bars window, with colored box at top and thicker squares in that measure's column, to help identify sections of the song
- Markers window: double-click editing of fields implemented, and edit button to make editing easier
- Wider field for the Track Names within Bars window
- Audio Effects Sub Menu in Tracks Window: Right-click menu item in the Tracks window for now has an "Audio Effects" sub menu that is the same as the Edit " Audio Effects window Contains Fade In and Fade Out menu items which launches a Flash Message w/ instructions, and then launches the Gain Change dialog
- Find Lyrics button on Big Lyrics Window: This resets the Big Lyrics window Track number to the track that has the most lyrics
- Patch names now displayed on the Notation window
- Improved RealDrums at certain tempos: When RealDrums are tempo-stretching, now favors the speeding up a slower tempo more often, resulting in a better sounding Drums track
Order today and hear your music on your speakers, not just in your head.
PowerTracks Pro Audio MultiPAK 2010 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- 75MB hard disk space minimum, plus about 100MB per RealDrums Set
- Digital audio recording requires more hard disk space, about 10MB per minute of recording
- Sound card or MIDI module