- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Nicely equipped introductory version of SONAR X2.
Cakewalk products have been at the forefront of music production for 25 years. In terms of software developer longevity, that's an eternity. The latest iteration of Cakewalk's flagship product, SONAR, continues the tradition of innovation and integration. SONAR X2, featuring the radical Skylight interface facilitates easy management of all of the aspects of music production through a single Smart Tool. Music production has never been easier or more capable.
Featuring state-of-the-art tools for recording, performance, editing, mixing, mastering and final web delivery of your finished projects, SONAR X2 is the apex of current Cakewalk technology. A refinement of the core application is at the heart of X2, as well as, of course, adding new tools and enhancing existing ones.
SONAR X2 Essentials provides you with all of the core functionality you need to make great-sounding, professionally presentable recordings, along with connectedness for direct delivery to current web presentation platforms.
- 64 Audio & Unlimited MIDI Tracks
- Enhanced Award Winning Skylight interface
- TH2 SONAR Guitar Amp Sim
- Matrix Performance View
- Step Sequencer 2.0
- 11 Virtual Instruments
- 38 Audio and MIDI Effects
- FX Chains 2.0
- Integrated Per Track Arpeggiator
- Automation & Take Lanes
- MusicXML and SoundCloud Export
- Video Import/Export
- • Windows 7 or Windows 8*
- • Runs Native in 32/64-bit Windows
- • Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4 Ghz or higher
- • 2 GB RAM
- • 1280x800 minimum screen resolution
- • 4.5GB for minimal install, 20GB recommended
- • Broadband internet connection for download
- • Cakewalk Publisher requires available web server space with FTP access
- *Windows 8 support will be available through a free patch later this year.
Order now and start working with the state-of-the-art.
SONAR X2 Essential DAW Software Specifications:
- Windows 7 or Windows 8*
- Runs Native in 32/64-bit Windows
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4 Ghz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 1280x800 minimum screen resolution
- 4.5GB for minimal install, 20GB recommended
- Broadband internet connection for download
- Cakewalk Publisher requires available web server space with FTP access
- Windows 8 support will be available through a free patch later this year.