Blue Cat Audio StereoScope Pro Stereo Image Analysis Tool
Blue Cat Audio
Mixing & Mastering Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Detailed stereo image analysis with 3D visualization.
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro is a real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/automation output capabilities. It is a powerful tool to help analyze how the audio signal is spread in the stereo field, and you can easily detect potential phase and mono compatibilities issues.
The stereo analysis can be controlled in details, and the precise measurements capabilities combined with the zoomable displays let you monitor what is exactly happening.
Choose your preferred view for your needs: real time stereo field display, evolution of the stereo image over time (2D or 3D) or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the audio signal in the stereo field. The 3D waterfall view lets you see in details from your preferred viewpoint the evolution of the stereo image over time.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily. You can compare your mix with other commercial hits!
Like Blue Cat's other professional analysis tools, the output parameters of this plug-in can be used to control other effects in real time: the generated automation envelopes or MIDI CC messages include the minimum and maximum positions in the stereo field and the perceived position based on the audio energy spread in the stereo image. Check the DP Meter Pro Tutorials to see how to use this capability within your favorite host.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow: work faster and more efficiently.
- Real time stereo image analyzer
- Three detailed views: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters
- Animated zoom for all views
- Precise measurement capabilities
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control
- solid or wireframe 3D surface display
- Integrated correlation meter
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison
- Opacity control for the user interface
Professional metering for serious audio enthusiasts.
StereoScope Pro Stereo Image Analysis Tool Specifications:
- System Requirements
- An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- Mac OS X
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.