Blue Cat Audio StereoScope Multi Stereo Analysis Tool
Blue Cat Audio
Mixing & Mastering Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A unique multi-track stereo analysis tool for mixing and mastering.
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi is a unique tool to compare the stereo image of several tracks in real time. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actually see which part of the stereo field every single instrument uses. It can also be used to analyze an effect chain and see how audio effects influence the stereo image of your content.
This plug-in is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro analysis plug-in, and the instant, peak or average responses of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plug-in supports up to 16 curves). The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each audio track. The advanced routing capabilities let you define different settings for each track, and thus adapt the parameters for each audio signal you want to analyze.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow.
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several audio tracks on the same screen
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support
- Compute and display the difference between curves for easy response curve measurement
- Animated zoom for all views
- Precise measurement capabilities
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison
- Opacity control for the user interface
Precision audio analysis, for the serious sound enthusiast.
StereoScope Multi Stereo Analysis Tool Specifications:
- System Requirements
- An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- Mac OS X
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.