Blue Cat Audio FreqAnalyst Multi Spectrum Analysis Tool
Blue Cat Audio
Mixing & Mastering Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A unique multi-track spectral analysis tool for mixing or mastering.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: it lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution, for both time and frequency. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can use it as a frequency overlap detector and actually see which part of the spectrum every single instrument uses. It is now also possible to easily compare the spectrum of several instances (for EQ matching or response curve measurement) thanks to the new 'Diff' view which displays the difference between several curves.
Just like with Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro plug-in, the frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details, and three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves). Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum for each audio track. Thanks to the advanced routing capabilities you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the analysis for each audio signal you want to analyze. Our multiple tracks tutorial shows you how simple multiple tracks spectrum analysis can be.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
Thanks to included window opacity management feature and advanced layout customization capabilities, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow. It is also possible to create a completely custom user interface using Blue Cat's skinning language.
- Mono, stereo or mid/side multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support
- Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness
- Spectrum view with zooming and precise measurement capabilities as well as note info display
- Multiple display sizes
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track
- Choose a name for each curve for easier sharing
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison
- Opacity control for the user interface
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control
Precision audio analysis, for the serious sound enthusiast.
FreqAnalyst Multi Spectrum Analysis Tool Specifications:
- System Requirements
- An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- Mac OS X
- An Intel processor
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5)
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.