Arturia Hip Hop Producer SoftwareProduct #485446 Arturia 485446 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A softsynth, virtual pianos, samples, loops, and music production environment.
The Hip Hop Producer is a bundle of four music software programs offering you a ton of material to create incredible Hip Hop music, including Ableton Live Lite Arturia Edition, Analog Factory Hip Hop, Lounge Lizard Session, and Modernbeats Hip Hop Sounds. Ableton Live Lite Arturia Edition is the production environment in which you open instruments, samples, and loops. Analog Factory Hip Hop is a topnotch synthesizer loaded with 250 relevant presets, while Lounge Lizard Session offers the electric pianos heard in so many Hip Hop tunes. Modernbeats Hip Hop Sounds adds samples and loops to the equation. With the Hip Hop Producer, these four reference manufacturers have been partnered together to bring you a comprehensive toolset for your computer-based music production environment.
Ableton Live Lite customized version of Ableton Live
Live Lite music production software provides a fresh and easy way to write music, containing features for audio recording and production, and powerful tools for live performance as well. It's not time limited and you can save and mix-down your work.
All the fundamentals of Ableton Live 8 music software are included: Live's intuitive workflow, Session View, Arrangement View, effects, and two software instruments: Simpler (a sampler) and Impulse (for drums). Live Lite also includes 200MB of audio loops from Loopmasters and 50 Instrument Racks (tweakable instrument plus effect configurations) so you can start making music straight away.
Analog Factory Hip Hop Edition Virtual Instrument
Analog Factory Hip Hop offers 250 legendary synthesizers' sounds, all essentials in the hip hop producer's arsenal. From classic phat bass riffs to crystalline digital pads, this virtual instrument provides the urban musician with a broad, versatile, and instantly striking sonic palette. Based on TAE, Arturia's award-winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, Analog Factory is a real synthesizer which allows you to build and save your own sounds.
Lounge Lizard Session Virtual Instrument
Lounge Lizard Session is a great-sounding Electric Piano based on Applied Acoustics Systems' amazing sound modeling technology. Professional and amateur musicians will enjoy its simple and straightforward layout. Offering four types of pianos and a great selection of effects, Lounge Lizard Session is the perfect solution for anyone in need of the legendary Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds in their sonic arsenal.
Mondernbeats Hip Hop Loops and Sound Collection
From L.A.-based sample artists Modernbeats, this custom-built bank includes Hip Hop drum samples and multitrack music loops (from Tribal Xplosion).
The music loops are modeled in the style of platinum producers like Timbaland, Darkchild, Neptunes, Scott Storch, Dre, Bloodshy & Avant, and more, in order to offer an easy path toward stardom. More than 1,200 samples are included.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, its highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Complete Hip Hop production environment
- 44.1KHz and 16-bit
- Includes great-sounding virtual instruments and a Hip Hop sample collection in a user- friendly Digital Audio Workstation
- All virtual instruments playable through a MIDI keyboard
- More than 1,200 samples in Ableton Live Pack format (MIDI loops & drumracks) and in WAV format
- Ableton Live Lite 8
- Intuitive audio recording and MIDI sequencing
- More than twenty built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs
- Includes two software instruments: Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, and Impulse for dynamic, sampled drums
- Supports VST and AU effects and instruments
- Realtime time-stretching and warping of AIFF and WAV files for DJing and instant remixing
- Tweak Live's controls in real time with any MIDI controller: just MIDI map it
- All editing of your musical creations are non-destructive so you can experiment without worries
- Integrated single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- ReWire Master and Slave, to integrate with other music software
- MIDI Out for controlling hardware and MIDI Sync for use with external sequencers
- MP3 import makes working with your music library much easier
- Track Freeze, to relieve your CPU
- Tempo Nudge, to sync up with live musicians and turntables
- Brand new content from the Ableton Suite 8 Library
- Crossfades (in the Arrangment View) for seamless edits
- Analog Factory Hip Hop edition
- Virtual synthesizer playable through a MIDI keyboard
- 250 synthesizer sounds dedicated to hip-hop production
- All preset are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: the Minimoog V, the ARP 2600V, the Moog Modular V and the CS-80 V
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics
- Organize presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU Usage, Favorite, or user Presets
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds (filter, LFO, Chorus and Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- 8 Snapshots buttons
- Optimize your screen space (preset manager only, keyboard only, both at the same time)
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista (VST, AU, RTAS)
- Lounge Lizard Session
- Lounge Lizard Session
- Four engine presets from the award-winning Lounge Lizard EP-3 covering the classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric pianos
- High-end effects: tremolo, distortion, chorus, flanger, phaser, vibrato, wah, delays, and reverb
- Standalone and plug-in format support for live and studio use
- The benefits of physical modeling
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics”no velocity layers
- Small memory footprint
- Installs in less than a minute
- Modernbeats HipHop Sounds
- BeatVox Drumz Series: Vocal drum samples merging classic beatbox expressions with modern hip hop drum textures
- Klub Klapz Series: Warm, Organic, slammin' clap samples and rhythms representing the latest Hip Hop trends
- Vinyl Scratchez Series: A large array of genuine Hip-Hop scratches and splices performed by real Hip-Hop DJ's
- Dre-mendous Drumz Series: Super-sub kicks, tight crackin' snares and sizzling percussion samples in Dre style
- Neptunian Drumz Series: In the style of Neptunes, Just Blaze, and the KeeMaster, discover stompin' ambient kicks, "snap-clap" layered style snares, and much more percussion soundz
- Vintage Machinez Series: A vintage collection allowing you to play with old drum machine classics such as Rhythm Ace FR-1, Electro-Harmonix 16, Electro- Harmonix 32, Linn 9000, Roland TR-66, Roland TR-505, 606, 626, 707, 727, 808, 909, and more
- One DVD-ROM containing a unique installation program
- One Registration Card (credit card format) holding license numbers and activation codes
Create club bangers or smooth, head-bobbin' tracks with this special software package. Order today.
Hip Hop Producer Software Specifications:
- Required Minimum Configuration:
PC: 1GB RAM; CPU 2GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac: 1GB RAM; CPU 2GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac OS X: 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
Standalone: ASIO & Direct Sound
VST: Cubase, Acid, Live
RTAS: Pro Tools
Mac OS X
Standalone: Core Audio supported
VST: Cubase, SX, Live
RTAS: Pro Tools
AU: Logic Audio, Live, Digital Performer