Ableton Live EDM Package 1Product #H92091 Ableton H92091 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect package for the dance music creator.
The Ableton Live EDM package gives you everything you need to begin making authentic, idiomatic electronic dance music from initial idea to final mix. It contains all of the sequencing, loops and sounds you are already hearing in your head, and allows you unlimited creative potential for creating your own signature beats and tracks. This package includes Ableton Live Intro, the Novation Launchpad controller, and SUGAR BYTES Unique, a thrilling collection of analog keyboard sounds.
Ableton Live Intro
Ableton Live Intro gives you the essentials of leading music software, Ableton Live at an ultra affordable price. Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned professional, Live Intro software has got what you need for writing songs, making beats, recording, remixing, DJing, and performing your music live on stage.
Live's fluid workflow, realtime audio manipulation, and an impressive audio content package provide a smart step into the world of music production and digital DJing. For established DJs and producers, Intro provides studio-quality sound (up to 32-bit/192kHz) and an opportunity to plug Live's renowned composition and performance features into your current setup. The DJ software offers a whole new way to write and perform for less than the price of a plug-in.
The beauty of Ableton Live Intro is that it lets you get started quickly with intuitive composition tools, beats, samples, instruments, and interactive lessons. You can inject your sequencer with Ableton Live power via ReWire, plus you get full AU and VST support, and 32-bit/192-kHz quality.
The Novation Launchpad Control Surface
The Novation Launchpad Control Surface communicates bi-directionally with Ableton Live software to give you real-time session feedback. Now you really can Play Live. Launchpad ships with a dedicated 'Launchpad edition' of Ableton Live 8, but can control almost any other music software using Novation's award-winning Automap control software.
Launchpad was jointly designed by Novation and Ableton to bring the features of Live to modern musician's fingertips. The 8x8 grid of backlit buttons addresses a multitude of functions with the help of mode selectors that transport you around the Live interface.
Flip from launching clips to tweaking mixer settings in a stroke. Launch your song into a heavy buildup, then switch to a synth or a drum machine for an impromptu solo at the touch of a button. It's all possible on Novation Launchpad, and all without touching the mouse or keyboard!
Novation Launchpad is bus-powered from a single USB connection, and has a 10" square desktop footprint. Rubber feet ensure Launchpad stays secure on the surface on which it's placed, and an optional padded neoprene travel sleeve is available. It ships with a USB cable, plus a DVD ROM with Mac and PC installers for a special 'Launchpad Version' of Ableton Live 8, as well as 1GB of sample content from Loopmasters and Mike The Drummer. It also comes Automap enabled.
A Novation Launchpad can also control other DAWs and plug-ins using Novation's Automap control software. Automap can assign controls to software parameters on VST/AU/RTAS/TDM plug-ins by simply clicking on them, and touching a controller!
• Automap-enabled – For instant, intelligent control over VST/AU/RTAS/TDM plug-ins and all MIDI compatible standalone software applications.
• See what you're triggering –
Automap provides a customizable heads-up transparent display across your computer screen. Ideal for seeing at a glance samples that you're about to trigger.
• Unleash the power of QWERTY keyboard shortcuts – Automap PRO, an optional upgrade available to purchase online, lets you assign almost any computer keyboard shortcut, and combinations thereof, to Launchpads buttons.
• Old-school MIDI control – Utilising Automap, Launchpad can operate as a standard MIDI controller, creating custom MIDI maps with 72 of its buttons transmitting either CC or MIDI note data.
• Flexible trigger platform for Max MSP and Reaktor programmers – Programmers can utilize variable brightness and multicolor LED states to their full advantage when designing new and innovative tools in Max MSP and Reaktor.
SUGAR BYTES Unique
The Unique synthesizer specializes in state-of-the-art vowel sounds and mighty, mighty analog keyboard sounds. With Unique, it takes just a right click on a control and complex parameter rides with internal and external controllers become a joyride.
The source of the Unique’s truly distinctive sounds are its direct and powerful sounding oscillators. The Triple Saw and the Triple FM algorithms cover such a wide range of sounds. The noise oscillator with built-in filter can be used in a tonal mode, the right choice for the vowel filter.
Filters and their modulators
The actual intention behind this project also became its outstanding feature: the Vowel Filter mode. The oscillator sound can be transformed to vowel formants in many different ways. The juicy filters can also be used in classic mode, so Unique is fitted for standard situations as well. Each of the five filters (with internal analog signal processing) again has five individual modulators for creating outstanding Vowel and Filter movements. The modulators can be triggered in many different ways: for example with the lowest note played, the first note played or even with the sequencer clock or the arpeggiator. Yet another stunning Unique feature: The internal LFO´s have fade algorithms for rate and intensity.
Controllers and Effects
The internal controllers section contains a recordable XY field and is very easy to manage with just a right click on any control. Feedbacks go from ‚the Controllers section rocks!’ to ‚the Controllers section just blows me away!’ The effects section contains two chained multi effects, each of them with six effect algorithms. So once you’ve built your sound, there’s tons of sound polish.
• Distinct virtual software synthesizer with analog keyboard sounds
• Specializes in state-of-the-art vowel sounds
• Direct and powerful sounding oscillators create truly distinctive sounds
• Oscillator sound can be transformed to vowel formants in many different ways
• Easy right click management of internal controller’s recordable XY field
Order now and get your EDM system tuned up.
Live EDM Package 1 Specifications:
- Ableton Live Intro System Requirements
- 1,25GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended)
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- QuickTime 6.5 or higher
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1.5GHz Pentium or Celeron compatible CPU or faster
- (multicore CPU recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime recommended
- Novation Launchpad
- Physical controls and Indicators
- 64 (8x8 grid) square multicolor backlit buttons
- 8 round multicolor backlit system buttons (assignable)
- 8 round multicolor backlit function buttons (not assignable)
- Connectivity: L-shaped USB 1.1 connector.
- Minimum Operational Requirements
- OS: 10.4, or later recommended
- Computer: G4 or faster/Intel Mac
- Memory (RAM): 512MB RAM/1GB recommended
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Computer: 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory (RAM): 512MB RAM/1GB recommended
- Dimensions: W = 240 mm / 9.45", H = 20 mm / 0.79", D = 240 mm / 9.45"
- Weight: 717gms /unit
- SUGAR BYTES Unique
- MacOSX 10.4.0 and higher, 2 Ghz, 256 Mb Ram
- Windows XP and higher, 2 Ghz, 256 Mb Ram
- Mac PPC, Intel: VST / AU / RTAS / AAX
- WIN XP, VISTA: VST / RTAS / AAX
- Standalone version
- Triple Saw
- Triple FM
- Noise (with tonal filter)
- Sub Sine (in master section)
- 2 Pole Highpass
- 2/4 Pole Bandpass
- 4 Pole Lowpass
- Comb Filter
- Integrated Modulators:
- 4 Step Sequencer
- 8 Step Sequencer
- Motion (Recordable XY Field)
- Midi Learn
- Host Automation
- Two chained Effects devices give you some additional power to make your sounds stand out!
- Filter Delay
- Multimode Filter
- Vibrato (in master section)
- Auto Pan (in mix section)
- Polyphonic Glide
- Duophonic Arpeggiator per Osc Polyphonic (Auto)Pan per Osc
- Vowel Filter Mode
- Two chained Multi Effects
- Many Trigger Modes for Modulators