Mitchell MX400 Exotic Wood Acoustic-Electric guitar
(Ovangkol Trans Orange stain)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An exotic-wood, grand-auditorium guitar with preamp and built-in tuner.
The Mitchell MX400 Exotics Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a member of the Exotics series of exotic wood acoustic-electric guitars. This grand-auditorium shallow body guitar features the CE304T preamp with built-in tuner. The shifted, scalloped X-bracing is a feature typically found on guitars costing several times more, and helps ensure incredible sound. The MX400 gets a complete professional setup in the USA to make sure it plays perfectly. Case sold separately.
- Black multi-ply matches the neck binding and tuning machines
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- Modified "O" style rosette for a classic look
- High-quality die-cast tuners with rubberized coating
- Mitchell CE304T Preamp 3-band EQ and built-in Tuner
- Exotic finishes
- Case sold separately
Choose your favorite flavor and order today.
MX400 Exotic Wood Acoustic-Electric guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium
- Top, Back and Sides: Quilted Ash Burl,
- Bubinga, or Ovangkol
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss
- Inlay Pattern: Pearl dots
- Rosette: modified O style
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply ABS
- Electronics: Mitchell CE304T with built-in tuner
- No. of Frets: 20/14 open
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Pickguard: N/A
- Bridgepins: Black w/white dot
- Saddle: Compensated
- Width at Upper Bout: 11-1/4"
- Width at Lower Bout: 15-1/2"
- Maximum Depth: 3 1/2"
- Tuners: Chrome w/ black
- rubberized coating,
- High-ratio, Die-cast • Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Dimensions: 41" L X 15.5" W X 3.5" D (104.1 cm X 39.4 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.17 kg)