Audix CabGrabber Microphone Holder
Stand Accessories & Parts
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Keeps your mic securely fastened to your amp or cab.
The Cab Grabber from Audix is an innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets. Holding mics weighing up to 1 pound, the Cab Grabber works on cabinets with 14" or less depth. Keeps your mic precisely positioned.
Mic Holder does not come with wire clips.
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact, and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension-held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 lb.
- Works on cabinets with flat surface or recessed edge
- Will clamp to side of cabinet or over top
- Fits 8"-14" cabinets and amps
- Durable steel construction
- Clips sold separately
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audix Cab Grabber Microphone Holder:
Got the Cab grabber after looking at it for some time. I have to admit, it's a very interesting design, and I can see it working in lots of situations. I guess my issue with it is that it doesn't work well with flat-style mics. I'm using an e609, and the grabber doesn't adjust for depth from the speaker. In essence, the mic sits about 3 inches away from the grill. My solution was to use a short gooseneck extension, but I realize that it will eventually sag and I'll have to get another. I think Audix is on to something, but that they should spend some more R&D time with the design. Perhaps they can offer different models for different mics? Maybe they can come up with one design that is more flexible to suit different needs. Like I said, I really think they're on to something, but it took some creative thinking on my part to make it work. On another note, I noticed that the flexible 'band' in the unit is stressed as I wrap it around my 4x12 cab. I wonder how long that will last?