Telefunken M 80 Wireless Head
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A durable mic capsule with superior clarity and extended high frequency response
Originally developed for the touring band Green Day, the M 80 Wireless Head is now available for a variety of live sound applications. This wireless mic capsule is an entire TELEFUNKEN M-80 [capsule, head grill, & output transformer], neatly packed in a much shorter body. It offers a cardioid pickup pattern, wide frequency response, and minimal proximity effect. The M 80 Wireless Head will screw on any popular wireless transmitter handle that features standard 31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading (Shure, Line 6, etc.).
The M 80 Wireless Head is based on the TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik M80 Dynamic microphone which features a low-mass capsule built with a super thin Mylar membrane coupled with a proprietary step up transformer to give superior clarity and extended high frequency response.
- A low-mass dynamic wireless capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Superior clarity and extended high frequency response
- Features a super thin Mylar membrane and a proprietary step up transformer
- Fits on the most popular standard threaded wireless transmitter handles
- Rugged design built to take the rigors of touring
Improve your performance! Order today!
M 80 Wireless Head Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Frequency Range: 30Hz / 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Threading: 31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm