Audio-Technica AT4049B-EL Omnidirectional Head CapsuleProduct #501127 Audio-Technica 501127 YNADG Microphone Capsules https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Provides additional versatility and functionality to Audio-Technica modular microphone systems.
The Audio-Technica AT4049B-EL Omnidirectional Head Capsule is a modular component of the Audio-Technica AT4049B, AT4051B, and AT4053b Condenser Microphone systems. The AT4049b-EL is one of several capsules designed to work with the Audio-Technica AT4900b-48 Microphone body. It is recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast. The 4049b-EL has fast response to transients and contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments.
Omni capsules don't suffer from proximity effect or off-axis coloration. Use omni mics when you want a more realistic sound of instruments recorded in a live space. Since omnis do pick up more of the room than other patterns, it's important to record in a good-sounding acoustic space. Omni's are also used for recording electric guitars when you want to capture the true sound of the instrument without hyped low-mids, and some room tone as well. However, the greatest advantage of omni mics in general and the AT4049B in particular, is the open and extended bass response and lack of phase-cancellation problems that can occur with directional mics.
- Works With The Audio-Technica AT4049B, AT4051B, and AT4053b Condenser Microphone systems.
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
A cost-effective way to add omni recording to your bag of studio tricks.
AT4049B-EL Omnidirectional Head Capsule Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 16 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 129 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical