Open Box (Blemished) Martin GPCPA4 Siris Grand Performance Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A refined-looking guitar that hides advanced electronics for the studio or stage.
The GPCPA4 Siris introduces a new tonewood, siris, which adds more tonal color and variety and is sure to please the discerning player. This model is a Grand Performance size and features a 14-fret cutaway for style and upper-neck access along with a fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck. Ready for any situation the GPCPA4 discreetly incorporates advanced electronics in the Fishman F1 Analog preamp system and pickup. Perfect for any performing artist. Case included.
- Grand Performance size
- Solid Sikta spruce top
- Siris back and sides
- Hybrid ''X'' scalloped top bracing
- Black Richlite fingerboard
Invest in a guitar that will bring a smile to your face every time you open its case. Order today.
GPCPA4 Siris Grand Performance Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA4 Siris
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Siris wings w/ Solid East Indian rosewood center wedge
- Side Material: Solid Siris
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375PA Hardshell - Brown
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Like Rosewood
- All Arount
Comments about Martin GPCPA4 Siris Grand Performance Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
WHen I played this guitar it really reminded me of a Taylor with a MArtin sound. I always wanted a Taylor but never wanted to part with a Martin. This is a Tayloe in a Martin skin folks. The trebles are airy the base is mellow, the mids are pronounced. I wish they made it with an ebony fretboard but it will do. It is a beautiful guitar. I love Siris.
- Was this a gift?: