Martin DCXE X Series Cutaway Acoustic-ElectricProduct #514833 Martin 514833 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Clean lines and active EQ!
The Martin DCXE Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar features an easy-playing cutaway dreadnought body armed with a Fishman pickup and Prefix Pro EQ. The low-oval profile Stratabond neck has a black 12"-radius Micarta fingerboard with side dots only and jumbo frets to facilitate hammer-ons, pull-offs, and bends. 1-11/16" nut, 25-3/8" scale. Appointments include a black peghead overlay with gold logo, enclosed chrome tuners, and a strap button.
- Top wood: Jett Black HPL textured finish
- Herringbone rosette
- A-frame bracing above soundhole; DX-bracing with scalloped braces
- Side wood: Jett Black HPL textured finish
- Back wood: Jett Black HPL textured finish
- One-piece back construction
- Black Micarta fingerboard and bridge
- 12" radius neck with jumbo frets
- 1-11/16" neck width at nut
- 25-2/5" scale length
- 20 total frets; 14 clear frets
Give us a click or a call and we'll get your DCXE speeding on its way to you today!