Tama Marching Bubinga/ Birch Tenor SextetProduct #J02256 Tama Marching J02256 MBEE Marching Sextets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sextet with double 6".
TAMA’s commitment to marching bands has never been stronger. Their recent association with Kanstul in producing a line of marching brass is evidence of that. The specialty of TAMA has always been drums, and their current line of marching tenor drums is astounding.
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have been designed with revolutionary new features. The drums can be positioned in a range of angles to account for different body types. All adjustments are player friendly and require only a tuning key. The tenor drums are light weight yet very strong and stable. TAMA's philosophy has always been to create innovative products from the player's viewpoint. This has led to the successful breakthrough of technology and sound of TAMA Marching Tenor Drums.
Tenor Drum Lugs
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature light weight aluminum die-cast lugs and 6mm diameter tension bolts designed for strength and durability for high-pitch tuning.
Three Detachable Legs
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature 3 Detachable Legs to prevent damage to the shells if placed on the ground. Tenor drums will sit flat on the ground or table top for rehearsals. The legs do not interfere with marching and are easily removed for performances.
Adjusting Tom Angle
There are many sizes and shapes of tenor drummers. TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have the capability of changing angles and distances from the body to create the most comfortable position for the player. By adjusting 4 screws on the joint part, this innovative and simple-to-use advancement allows perfect positioning of tenor drums for the individual player.
Steel Mighty Hoops
TAMA's triple flanged 2.3mm steel hoops offer durability and open sound.
TAMA uses a 32mm reinforcement ring on the top edge of the tenor drum shell. This ring allows the shell to maintain shape and withstand high-pitch tuning.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Great sound and projection
- Ruggedly made
- Versatile, adjustable
Order today and fill the middle.
Bubinga/ Birch Tenor Sextet Specifications:
- Shell Materials: Maple 6ply 5mm B/B (Bubinga&Birch) 4ply Birch+3 inner ply Bubinga, 6mm
- Shell Depth: Spock 5.5x6, 7x6, 7x8 Toms 7.5x8, 8x10 , 9.5x12 , 11x13 , 11.5x14 with Power Cut
- Weight: 6+6+10+12+13+14 - 29.1 lb.
- Lugs: Die-cast aluminum lugs with chrome finish
- Number of Lugs: 6" = 4, 8" = 5, 10" = 6, 12", 13", 14" = 8
- Adjusting Tom Angles: Adjusts by loosening 4 screws with tuning key
- Hoops: 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoop
- Legs: Three Detachable legs included
- Edge: Guard Included
- Shell Inside: Clear painted to protect inner shell
- Shell Finishes: 12 lacquer finishes and 2 unicolor wrap finishes
- Tuning Key: TDK10