Pearl Championship Marching Sextet Tom Set 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14Product #361239 Pearl 361239 MBEE Marching Sextets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
Designed with today's most renowned Drum & Bugle Corps, The Pearl Championship Tenors offer a 6-ply 100% maple shell. This drum is the perfect compliment to the Pearl FFX snare drums. 2.3 Steel SuperHoop II rims are anchored in place by high strength 6mm case-hardened tension bolts. Lightweight aluminum lug casings provide extreme strength and evenly disperse head pressure when aggressively tuned. All sets include 40mm aluminum spacers between drums for even weight dispersions and improved playability.
Championship Maple Tenor Shells have a natural balance of mid to high frequencies that set the industry standard and changed the face of corps competition. Pearl's Superior Shell Technology is used to make a 6-ply shell out of maple, the drum industry's premium for dynamic range, sensitivity, and unsurpassed projection.
These six plies are then enhanced with 2-ply support rings to add tremendous shell stability and shape integrity. Fully rounded bearing edges provide full head to shell contact, increase kinetic energy transfer to the shell, and create maximum shell resonance. In addition, Pearl's tenors are scientifically proportioned from diameter to depth, allowing optimum shell vibration. All of these details create Pearl's extraordinary tenor sound.
Pearl's Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl's proprietary "AcoustiGlue" that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance. Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
- 6-ply 100% maple shells
- Extra deep shells with sonic cut maximizes resonance
- Rounded bearing edges
- 2.3mm SuperHoop II rims with increased strength and durability
- Redesigned aluminum alloy tension castings with sleek appearance and reduced weight
- 8 tension castings on the 12" and 13" (instead of 6) improves tuning accuracy
- 6mm case hardened tension bolts permits highest tension
- 40mm tom spacers for close in positioning
- Available in pure white (33), midnight black (46), and brushed silver (26)
- 3 year warranty on shells and hardware
Order a sextet with unsurpassed projection!
Championship Marching Sextet Tom Set 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 Specifications:
- PMT-680234/A Sextet tom set: 6"-8"-10"-12"-13" -14" with reinforcement Rings