The perfect choice for non-competitive marching percussionists requiring lightweight equipment on a budget.
Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Yamaha Power-Lite Series shares many of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durability. Featuring a compact, lightweight design, MS-6300 Power-Lite™ Series marching snare drums offer traditional sound with simple operation. They also feature many of the same features found on our high-end drums, such as an Air-Seal System shell, high-tension lug casings and three removable feet.
The lightweight feel of the MQ-6300 Power-Lite™ Series makes this a favorite choice of young percussionists and community bands. This drum includes a Power-Lite lift-front carrier with break-away rail.
- Yamaha's Air-Seal System shell ensures a perfectly round shell for a lifetime
- Steel, triple-flanged hoops
- Lug casings reinforced with a zinc, die-cast construction for high-tension tuning
- Nylon and steel washers to minimize friction
- A 9-ply Birch shell for a lightweight design
- Three removable feet protect the drum from damage
Power-Lite Marching Snare Drum with Carrier Specifications:
- Available in 13" or 14"