Yamaha 22x14 8200 Field Corp Series Bass DrumsProduct #473586 Yamaha 473586 MBA Marching Bass Drums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The 8200 Series Field-Corps Bass Drums feature an aluminum arch lug casing 20 percent lighter and 40 percent stronger that uses straight-line technology. The drums are one to two pounds lighter than current models. New 10-ply Birch hoops with a round edge allow pinpoint tension on the hoop, and a new steel wide body caw is designed for todays corps-style tuning, dispersing tension over a larger surface area for more stability.
22x14 8200 Field Corp Series Bass Drums Specifications:
- Shell: The 7-ply shell of birch and mahogany balances the strength and attack of birch with the warmth of mahogany.
- Air-Seal System: The drum shell and hoops are manufactured using the Air-Seal System. This ensures that the shell and hoops start round and stay round; an in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone.
- Claws: Steel construction in a solid, ribbed design, ensure the shape retention of the claw hooks. This distributes tension over a wider area of the hoop, eliminating excess stress
- Hoops: Accurate tuning is provided, even under high tension with the 10-ply birch hoops.
- Lugs: Zinc alloy lug casings with reinforced walls and webbing provide superior strength for high-tension tuning.
- Muffling: Sound Impact Strips eliminate unwanted overtones to promote a clear, focused tone and make tuning easier.
- Nylon and Steel Washers: The nylon and steel washers allow smooth tuning at high tension.