Vic Firth Corpmaster Multi-Tenor Mallets Tapered Hickory Shaft
Marching Tom Mallets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tapered hickory shafts offer excellent balance and control. 14-5/8"L, 1-1/4" head.
Field tested and field proven, the superior designs of the Corpsmaster line developed throughout years of collaboration with the world's finest drum and bugle corps. Each season since the products were introduced, Corpsmaster sticks and mallets have remained the most popular choice among the top high school bands, indoor percussion ensembles, and DCI Championship corps.
Corpmaster Multi-Tenor Mallets Tapered Hickory Shaft Specifications:
- MT1: Nylon head with a curved playing surface for ultra-staccato sounds. Head size =1 1/4" x 1/2", L =14 1/2"
- MT2: Super hard round felt head for excellent rebound and articulation. Head size =1 1/8" x 1", L =14 1/2"
- MT3: Soft felt core covered with fleece for lush sounds. Head size =1 3/8", L =14 3/4"
- MTT: Tapered hickory shafts offer excellent balance and control.