SilverFox Custom Hickory Marching Sticks Ms Wood TipProduct #466857 SilverFox 466857 MBGDA Marching Drum Sticks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Grover Silver Fox Custom Marching Drum Sticks
Turned in hickory for strength and power
Hickory combines strength and flexibility to make an exceptionally strong and resilient drumstick. Hickory can also absorb a great deal of shock, thus helping to reduce hand and wrist fatigue.Many critical elements
There are many critical elements in the design of a top-quality drumstick, including wood species, length, thickness, taper and tip design. But when it comes right down to it, the most important element of a drumstick is how it feels in your hands.The focus of Silver Fox
From the initial concept through every step of the manufacturing process, the focus of Silver Fox drumsticks is on that ultra-critical feel.Check them out
So check out a pair of Silver Fox drumsticks. Discover the difference that can only come from a top-quality, hand-finished drumstick!
Custom Hickory Marching Sticks Specifications:
- CS: Length: 16", Butt: .670", Neck: .420", Bead (wood tip): Flat Ball, Taper: Short
- MB: Length: 16 3/8", Butt: .665", Neck: .396", Bead (wood tip): Olive, Taper: Medium
- MS: Length: 16 3/8", Butt: .715", Neck: .440", Bead (wood tip): Barrel, Taper: Medium
- XC Torq: Length: 16 3/16", Butt: .705", Neck: .446", Bead (wood tip): Flat Ball, Taper: Short
Reviewed by 1 customer