- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
SilverFox Classic Marching Drum Sticks
Turned in hickory for strength and power
Hickory combines strength and flexibility to make an exceptionally strong and resilient drumstick. Hickory can also absorb a great deal of shock, thus helping to reduce hand and wrist fatigue.Many critical elements
There are many critical elements in the design of a top-quality hickory drumstick—including wood species, length, thickness, taper and tip design—but when it comes right down to it, the most important element of a drumstick is how it feels in your hands.The focus of SilverFox
From the initial concept through every step of the manufacturing process, the focus of SilverFox drumsticks is on that ultra-critical feel.Check them out
So check out a pair of SilverFox drumsticks. Discover the difference that can only come from a top-quality, hand-finished drumstick!
Classic Hickory Marching Sticks Specifications:
- 1S: Length: 17", Butt: .620", Neck: .297", Bead (wood tip): Ellipse, Taper: Short
- 2S: Length: 17", Butt: .670", Neck: .360", Bead (wood tip): Olive, Taper: Short
- 3S: Length: 17", Butt: .725", Neck: .356", Bead (wood tip): Acorn, Taper: Medium
- 3SL Indoor: Length: 17", Butt: .685", Neck: .315", Bead (wood tip): Acorn, Taper: Medium Long
- 4S: Length: 17", Butt: .695", Neck: .394", Bead (wood tip): Olive, Taper: Short
- 4SX: Length: 17", Butt: .740", Neck: .405", Bead (wood tip): Olive, Taper: Short