The latest in drill software.
3D Interactive version 7 includes advanced 3D features for designing and printing drill, as well as the interactive features of 3D Online Accounts. Pyware 3D Online seamlessly allows the user to upload and download drills to clients, students, performers, and potential drill design customers worldwide. 3D Interactive is compatible with the 3D family of interactive software. The interactive software includes 3D Performer's Practice Tools (a suite of personal practice tools for performers to use at home) and 3D Director's Viewer.
- 2 Installation Licenses
- All of 3D Java for designing and printing drills
- 3D Online Account for sharing drills online
- Compatible with 3D Performer's Practice Tools
- Compatible with 3D Director's View
- Store up to 8 Online Drill/Production files
- Compatible with Floor Covers Plug-In (Sold Separate)
- Compatible with Traditional Tools Plug-In (Sold Separate)
- Compatible with Spiral Tool Plug-In (Sold Separate)
3D Interactive Edition Specifications:
- 1Ghz or greater (Dual Core Processor Recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1GB Recommended)
- Mac OS X (10.4 Tiger, Java 1.5) Operating System or Windows 2000, XP, Vista