The software for professional field work.
3D Basic Version 7 is the low-cost edition of this premier drill design product, perfect for smaller school bands or those with a budget crunch who want to improve the efficiency of their field drills. For over 20 years, Pyware has been used by high school, college, university, and other corps units around the world, helping Drill Directors and Designers create and distribute their formation ideas to the performers. It's even been used for Super Bowl halftime shows, opening and closing Olympic ceremonies, college bowl games, major parades, in movies such as "Drumline", and even on Broadway.
- Improved Virtual Clinic
- Stride Analyzer
- Collision Analyzer
- Continuity Analyzer
- Selection History Tool
- Push Tool defaults as overwrite similarly to the Morph Tool for rewriting
- Also new in the Push Tool is the “Compound Moves” option
- Figurines are now mapped to Symbols allowing you to visually show equipment changes for performers
- Added the Symbol Map Editor for mapping symbols to a figurine
- The Toolbar can now be moved outside the application window
- The Grid Designer now has the ability to create a grid in feet, in addition to yards and meters
- The number of performers matched is now displayed in the Console
- Backups are now created when using the “Save As” option to save a drill file.
- “Right clicks” can now be set to any tool on the Tool Palette
- All tools now have the ability to assign symbols in the Tool Panel Alt-click (Option-click on Mac) in the symbol text box to see symbol that will be displayed on the screen
- Added Safe Save – this feature will not allow a file to be fully saved to the hard disk if it is corrupted
- Software comes preinstalled on a USB thumb drive
3D Basic Edition Specifications:
- Hardware Requirements:
- 1.6Ghz or greater (Dual Core Processor Recommended)
- 2 GB of RAM (Suggested 4GB Ram)
- Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, Java 1.6) Operating System or Windows XP, Vista, 7