Premier Revolution Series Marching Snare Drum w/Diamond Chrome Hardware
(14 x 12 in. Ebony Black Lacquer)
Marching Snare Drums
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A percussion series developed to meet the demands of modern marching ensembles.
Premier pioneered the development of high-tension marching drums back in the 1980s and the new Revolution Series marching drums bring these proven concepts right up to date. Introducing a host of exclusive features that have been engineered specifically to meet the demands of modern marching percussion ensembles, the Revolution Series provides unparalleled performance and functionality together with improved durability and stylish presence on or off the field.
Starting with a 6mm, 6-ply birch free-floating shell for full, robust attack and reduced contact, this drum was engineered for all-weather drumlines and student applications. Upgraded "Diamond Chrome" aluminum down tubes and a state of the art throw-off offer a sharp, classic aesthetic and reliable tune. These drums are finished with Cybermax batter heads by Remo USA, but the drums' standard suspension ring will accommodate seating for all manufacturers' drumheads.
- 6mm, 6-ply free-floating lacquered birch shell
- Standardized suspension ring to accommodate proper seating of all manufacturers' drumheads
- Reduced depth design specifically engineered for indoor drumline and student applications
- Die-cast?aluminium polished hoops
- 'Diamond Chrome' aluminium down tubes
- State of the art throw-off design featuring "B.S.A." Bilateral Snare Adjustment Technology (patent pending)
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA