Premier HTS 400 Snare Drum
(14 x 12 in. Ebony Black Lacquer)
Marching Snare Drums
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A championship caliber marching snare featuring a solid birch shell.
The bloodlines of the Premier HTS 400 can be traced back across the decades with an impeccable championship winning pedigree and a spirit that harkens back hundreds of years. To create the latest incarnation of the HTS pipe band drum, Premier has taken the proven DNA of its predecessors and engineered further improvement in operation, performance and design and once again achieved new standards in sound and build quality. No other pipe band drum delivers the dynamic clarity, precise articulation, clear projection and full tone of the HTS series. This drum is a proud addition to the family and will carry the names of Permier musicians to championships for years to come.
The cornerstone of this drum's bright, sharp tone is a 6mm, 6-ply solid birch shell that is internally lacquered for sensitivity and warmth. Precise bearing edges deliver projection and articulation, while tension bolts are covered in anti-friction coating to prevent binding. The drum is capped with die-cast, polished aluminum hoops and chromed down tubes.
All HTS instruments are fitted with Cybermax batter heads by Remo USA. Designed to perform at incredibly high tension, Cybermax offers exceptional strength, responsiveness, precision and stability thanks to the unique 'Duralock' technology and state-of-the-art Aramid fibre material. Cybermax feels great to play and is incredibly responsive; no matter how high the tension is set, providing superior sound distinguished by a crisp, clear attack. Because of the extraordinary properties of Cybermax it is capable of a wide range of dynamic performance from the subtlest to the loudest parts. Cybermax is designed to perform equally well indoors or outdoors, and in solo or ensemble playing.
- Die-cast, polished aluminium hoops with ‘Blasted Chrome' down tubes
- 6mm, 6-ply solid birch shell
- Internally lacquered free floating shell for increased response and warm tone
- Precision bearing edges for enhanced projection and clarity
- Tension bolts feature unique anti-friction coating to prevent binding
- Elegant snare mechanisms giving smooth and positive feel
- Fit of batter and suspension hoops gives optimal range without compromising projection and volume
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA