Dynasty P01DFS14 10" x 14" Shorty Snare DrumProduct #465760 Dynasty 465760 MBD Marching Snare Drums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dynasty DFS14 Shorty Marching Snare Drum
The drum includes lightweight, high strength Endurite aluminum die cast batter and snare hoops, and an Endurite aluminum suspension collar. There are 12 futuristic Endurite extruded aluminum casings and these Endurite parts have a limited lifetime warranty. Incredible Snare Control
The aluminum snare strainers and butt attachment have horizontal and vertical fine tuning adjustments, and there are 12 individually tuned synthetic snare strands. These strands can be easily removed to change snare heads. Steel Snare Guards
New Steel Snare Guards on the snare hoop support the drum, and protect the bottom of the drum. Very heavy duty. Quality Countertop Laminate Covering
The finish is a quality countertop laminate covering available in red, white, black and blue. Finishes will not bubble in heat or discolor in sunlight.Custom Finishes
There are custom finishes available for an extra charge. Please call for ordering. Modular Design
The DFS snare drum may be quickly modified into a DFST with top snares, or a DFX or DFXT snare drum, or a Wedge Snare Drum. All parts are interchangable.
P01DFS14 10" x 14" Shorty Snare Drum Specifications:
- Best Hardware: Endurite Hardware: hoops, support collar, casings; all carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Drum Shell: New 8-ply thin-ply maple shell deepens the sound of the drum and presents a new voice in marching snare drums.
- Laminate Finishes: Heavy duty laminate finishes used by Dynasty are the most durable available. Similar to countertop laminates, the finishes don't bubble or discolor in sunlight or heat. These finishes are resistant to damage.
- Modular Drum System: All Dynasty marching snare components are interchangeable. The Shorty DFS snare drum may have a top snare unit added, or change the shell to a different size.
- New Shell Size: The DFS14 Snare Drum is a new 10x14" size.
- Optional Finishes: Four standard finishes are available, and over 300 custom finishes are available for an extra charge. Call for details and specifications.
- Optional Hardware Colors: Standard finish is silver powder coat. Choose the upgrade to cool Black powder coated Hardware.
- Shell Support: New aluminum shell support ring at the snare side allows the use of Kevlar snare heads...and doesn't violate the shell warranty.