Dynasty DFX14 Modular Snare Drum Red/Silver HardwareProduct #465795 Dynasty 465795 MBD Marching Snare Drums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Warmer, darker sound with lighter weight.
Dynasty Modular Snare Drums
Futuristic Endurite Hardware
The drum comes with lightweight, high-strength, "Endurite" aluminum die-cast batter and snare hoops, and an "Endurite" aluminum suspension collar. There are 12 futuristic "Endurite" extruded aluminum casings and these "Endurite" parts have a limited lifetime warranty. 6mm tension screws are used for incredibly fine-tuning.Incredible snare control
The snare strainer and butt attachment have horizontal and vertical fine-tuning adjustments and there are 12 individually tuned synthetic snare strands. These Strands can be easily removed individually or as a complete attachment.New Snare Guard System
New updates include two heavy duty steel snare bed guards, which completely protect the bottom of the drum. Top Quality Shell Finish
The finish laminate is a high durability laminate manufactured by Wilsonart. Standard finishes are white, black, blue and red. This finish will not deteriorate in outdoor use, black will not wrinkle, white will not fade. This is the most durable material available. Modular Design
The DFX snare drum may be quickly modified into a DFXT snare drum with top head snares, or converted to a Wedge snare drum. All parts are interchangeable. New Shell Design
New for the DFX snare is an 8 ply thin-ply maple shell. This stronger shell has a lower tone, and makes the drum a little lighter. The voice of this new shell is lower, warmer and darker. Snare Head Side Shell Support
Newly added on all Dynasty Snare Drums is an aluminum support ring at the snare side head. You may select to use a kevlar based head on the snare side, without voiding the warranty on this drum.
Futuristic aluminum "Endurite" hardware meets a classic 8-ply maple shell.
DFX14 Modular Snare Drum Specifications:
- Best Hardware: Endurite Hardware: hoops, support collar, casing;: all carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Drum Shell: 8 ply thin maple shell deepens the sound of the drum and presents a new voice in marching snare drums.
- Laminate Finishes: Heavy duty laminate finishes used by Dynasty are the most durable available. Similar to countertop laminates, the finishes don't bubble or discolor in sunlight or heat. These finishes are resistant to damage.
- Modular Drum System: All Dynasty marching snare components are interchangeable. The DFX drum may be converted into a DFXT with top snares, or any of the Shorty Snare designs, or into a Wedge Snare.
- Optional Finishes: Four standard finishes are available, and over 300 custom finishes are available for an extra charge. Call for details and specifications.
- Shell Support: New aluminum shell support ring at the snare side head allows the use of Kevlar snare heads...and doesn't violate the shell warranty.