Shure Beta 58A, Stand & Cable Package
Live Microphone Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Update of the classic vocal mic with extras.
If you want your vocals to be heard, the Shure Beta 58A Mic is built to make it happen. It's a high-output, supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. This has made it a leading choice among vocalists and touring musicians worldwide. This package includes a Beta58A, a tripod mic boom stand and a 20' XLR to XLR cable.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range (50Hz-16kHz) and a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. Its neodymium magnet provides high sensitivity and output. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven pneumatic shockmount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. So whether you hold it in your hand or mount in on a stand, you'll get the kind of sound you planned.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Order today and hear the neodymium difference.
Beta 58A, Stand & Cable Package Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
*1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing
Case:Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
Adjustable, Stand Adapter:
Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
Dimensions (DxW): 160mm x 50mm, 2" x 6.5"
Net weight: 278g (9.92oz)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Limited Functions
Comments about Shure Beta 58A, Stand & Cable Package:
Bought this for a professional singer as a gift when she started singing with a new band. She loves it, and it was a microphone that she coveted before, but never had.