Nady StarPower SP-R3 Microphone 3-PakSku #277021000000000 Nady 277021 YNACB Live Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great mics for stage vocals in a super-affordable package!
The Nady StarPower SP-R3 Microphone has a lively full-range response with punchy bass; articulate mids; and detailed, crisp highs. An ultra-light aluminum humbucking voice coil and transformerless design provide noise-free, accurate reproduction across the audio spectrum. The Nady SP-R3 mic has an external on-off switch for easy control of audio from stage and an ultra-rugged shockproof grille.
- Linear full-range response with crisp mid-range presence for optimal clarity and punch
- Powerful neodymium mic element for highest output without noise — cuts through even the loudest sound-pressure-level situations without compromising sound
- Ultra-light aluminum humbucking voice coil and transformerless design provide noise-free, accurate reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Tight cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for superior gain before feedback
- Advanced multi-axis rubber shockmount for element minimizes handling noise
- Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability — features zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring
- External on-off switch for easy control of audio from stage
- Mic clip included
Get a little star power for your band. Order today.
StarPower SP-R3 Microphone 3-Pak Specifications:
- Cartridge type magnet: Dynamic, neodymium
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-12,000 HZ
- Sensitivity (@ 1KHz,74dB S.P.L.) -76dB ±3dB
- Impedance: 250 Ω (Lo Z)
- Maximum S.R.L. (1%T.H.D.) >130 dB
- Dimensions: 2.11" x 7" (53.6 x I78mm)
- Weight: 9.4 oz (266g), without cord
- Material: Handle: Die-cut zinc, Ballscreen: steel mesh
- Controls: Audio on-off switch on handle