Nady Center Stage Microphone and Stand KitProduct #270968 Nady 270968 YNACB Live Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Solid gear, unbelievable price!
The Nady Center Stage Neo-dymium Dynamic Microphone is a versatile, professional microphone designed to provide top performance in all live performance, and public address applications. Its transparent sound also makes the Center Stage microphone a valuable recording tool. The mic kit includes a 20 ft. XLR to 1/4" cable for connecting microphone to your audio mixer or amplifier, a secure grip microphone clip, and a sturdy metal tripod easily adjustable for performers up to 6' 4" tall.
- Advanced high-output neodymium cartridge provides maximum clarity and definition, even in noisy environments
- Unidirectional cardioid pattern reduces feedback
- Special-design internal cartridge mount for lowest handling noise and quiet performance
- Withstands highest sound pressure levels without overload or distortion
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- External ON-OFF switch on handle
- Kit includes the Center Stage Microphone, 20 ft. XLR to 1/4" Cable, secure grip microhone clip, Sturdy metal tripod easily adjustable up to 6' 4" tall
Order right now be ready to take center stage.
Center Stage Microphone and Stand Kit Specifications:
- Element: Moving Coil Dynamic Neodymium
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz -15KHz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 74dB S.P.L.): -55dB V/Pa (4.5mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum S.P.L. (THD d1% 1KHz): 120dB
- Connector: XLR balanced
- Mic Cable: 20' (6m) 3-pin XLR to 1/4" TS
- Dimensions (Length X Diameter): 7" x 2.1" (180mm x 52mm)
- Weight: 9.2 oz (260 g)
- Material: Zinc alloy Die-cast zinc
- Ballscreen: Steel mesh
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady Center Stage Microphone and Stand Kit:
This is the worst sounding mic I've ever heard. THe stand is flimsy and crooked. I had bought the Nady Star mic and stand package before and was satisfied, this Center Stage thing is a toy. Order a different package than this one, there are several for about the same price