A shoe exclusively for drummers.
Drummers are constantly looking for that certain feel when it comes to their playing. Playing in your socks isn't always practical, and playing barefooted can easily damage your heels and the balls of your feet. So play in comfort, but keep the feel and control of your pedals, with the new Groove from dB Shoes. This very lightweight and breathable mesh shoe has a low-cut ankle with padding for your heel. In addition, the Groove has an arch support on top of an anti-microbial insole liner. A flexible rubber outsole and stitched toe support, along with a unique lacing system, helps keep your shoes nice and tight, and prevents them from coming undone while you play. Comes to you with a broken-in feeling, ready to wear as soon as your take them out of the box. Just lace up and start drumming.
All shoes come in medium widths.
If you wear a 1/2 size, it is best to go to the next full size down for proper fit since the shoes are intended to be worn without socks. If you wear a full size, get the full size.
- Low toe spring--for a closer contact between you and the pedal
- Durable rubber outsole with toe, heel and side kicks. Also narrower bottom for added flexibility for side-to-side movement
- Adjustable lacing system inspired by track shoes, to ensure your laces stay tight
- Breathable upper mesh material to keep your feet cool and dry
- Perforated tongue for breathability
- Lowered pattern height with Achilles dip to help eliminate ankle restrictions
- Anti-fungal sock lining with arch support helps to prevent odor when worn without socks
- Vibration-dampening mid-sole
- Flat sole design to ensure your entire foot has coverage on your pedals
- Extremely lightweight
- Collapsible upper for easy travel
- Flexible construction
High-quality footwear designed for drummers by a lifelong drummer!