Wi Digital AudioStream EL2 Pocket Portable Digital Wireless SystemProduct #H81336 Wi Digital H81336 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Compact wireless for active performers.
Wi Digital Systems AudioStream EL2 offers an incredibly compact, flexible, wireless mic and in-ear monitor system in a single unit that fits in the palm of your hand. Designed to combine all the features necessary for virtually any application that requires unobtrusive mics, from acoustic instruments, presenters and active performers to stereo mic or line level feeds, the JM-WASEL2 has flexible power, from internal rechargeable batteries or an external AA pack; full frequency range; uncompressed, crystal-clear sound; and the ability to route to up to eight audio receivers, so your single transmitter can sequentially feed stage, front-of-house, in-ear, and any other audio destination you might need, all at once, all with the touch of the “Link” button.
The included Surefit EL mic, offers interchangeable unidirectional and omnidirectional capsules, and the versatility of easily switching from lavalier to ear-mount configurations. You've never seen a system this compact that sounds so good.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Incredibly compact design - a full system fits in the palm of your hand
- Crystal-clear uncompressed 48kHz stereo audio
- Versatile stereo/mono/mic/line input
- Full-frequency spectrum response from 15Hz-20kHz
- Dual internal antennas
- Plug ’n’ Play driverless USB Class compliant operation
- Instant audio routing - any AudioLink transmitter can feed up to 8 receivers
- Fast, easy, no-tweak setup
Get the versatility of digital wireless. Order yours today.
AudioStream EL2 Pocket Portable Digital Wireless System Specifications:
- Transmission Format: 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Bit Rate: 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo CD Audio Quality (Uncompressed Audio)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz -20kHz
- Frequency Selection: Auto
- Connectors: 1/8" TRS stereo
- Input impedance: 3.3K ohm
- Max input level: 1V RMS
- Output impedance: < 10 ohm
- Stereo line in NR: > 89 dB
- Stereo/mono mic in NR: > 84 dB
- Distortion: 0.12 % THD
- Input: Dual-input/stereo/mono mini mic in and stereo line in
- Antenna: Two Internal Antennas
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 Feet (Max range may be dependent on line of sight and vary due to local conditions)
- Audio Signal Routing: One Transmitter to eight (8) Different Receivers Sequentially
- 802.11g/n (WiFi) Network Communications Safe: Yes
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 0.6" x 3.34"
- Weight: 0.068 lbs (1.08 Oz.)
- Ear Mount Type: Sure-Fit silicon ear mount
- Ear Placement: Simple-Twist left & right ear
- Boom: Sure-Fit flexible, adjustable length boom
- Mic capsule : Removable 3.5mm
- Element: back electret condenser
- Cable type: detachable cable
- Weight: 0.012 lbs (0.2 Oz)
- Omnidirectional Capsule Specs: Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, Operating Voltage: 1.5V - 12V DC, Sensitivity: -45dB+/-3dB/Pascal, Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL max
- Unidirectional Capsule Specs: Frequency Response: 50Hz −15kHz, Operating Voltage: 1.5V - 12V DC, Sensitivity: -51dB+/-3dB/Pascal, Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL max