Shure SLX14/93 Lav Wireless SystemProduct #501732 Shure 501732 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great choice for public speakers.
This Shure SLX Wireless Lavalier System includes a Shure SLX4 Diversity Receiver, a Shure WL93 Subminiature Lavalier Condenser Microphone, and a Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter. The miniature omnidirectional condenser microphone is great for speech applications.
Shure SLX4 Wireless Receiver
The SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas,the SLX4 receiver is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Shure WL93 Series Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone
This economical, omnidirectional, subminiature, condenser Lavalier mic is designed for general speech applications where visual unobtrusiveness is desirable. The Shure WL93 Lavalier Microphone comes with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and a windscreen to minimize wind noise. It also includes a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector, which plugs directly into a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter. 50Hz-20kHz. Requires phantom power.
Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, Lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 is the definition of reliability. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Frequency response (TX): 45Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum SPL: 149 dB
- Format: Analog
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: 100'
- # of transmitters: 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Omni
- Type: Lavalier
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 8 hours
- Available frequencies: 960
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: Metal
- Receiver: 8.27 x 6.47 x 1.73"
- Transmitter: 4.25 x 2.5 x .75"
- Receiver: 1.8 lbs.
The ultimate in professional wireless presentation. Order today.
SLX14/93 Lav Wireless System Specifications:
- SLX4 Wireless Receiver:
- Audio Output Level (ref. Â± 38kHz deviation with 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): â13dBV; 1/4" connector (into 3000 Ohm load): â2dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4" connector: 1kohms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced; Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: (+); Pin 3: (-)
- Sensitivity: â105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12â18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300 ft. (100m)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response (+/â 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz: Maximum: 15 kHz
- Note: Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/â 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: â18 degree C (0 degree F) to +50 degree C (+122 degree F)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in., (42 x 197 x 134 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (816 g )
- Housing: Galvanized steel
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with
- respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Logic Connections: Pin 1: Logic output, Transmitter Mute Status. Mute=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA. Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC; Pin 2: Logic ground; Pin 3: Logic output, Battery Status. Good=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA; Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC
- SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position, +10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position, +20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mmD)
- Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS case
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)