Sennheiser FreePort Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #581417 Sennheiser 581417 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable presentation system that offers clarity and mobility.
The FreePort System ensures maximum clarity of speech during lectures, presentations and theater performances. The system includes a bodypack transmitter, a diversity receiver and an inconspicuous clip-on microphone with an omnidirectional pick-up pattern.
- 4 switchable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely safe transmission
- Diversity Technology for highest reception quality
- Adjustable Squelch for undisturbed operation
- Receivers built in robust metal housing
- Dynamic processor for cristal-clear sound
- 1 bodypack transmitter SK 2
- 1 clip-on microphone ME 2-2
- 1 diversity receiver EM 1
- 1 power supply
- 1 user manual
Get your message out wherever you are! Order today.
FreePort Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: UHF 691-693MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 4
- Switching bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Frequency response : 80 - 16.000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1%
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR, +16 dBu
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack, +10 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom
- Dimensions (Receiver) (H x W x D): 1.37" x 8.38" x 3.85" (35 x 213 x 98 mm)
- Weight (Receiver): 1.25 Lbs. (570g)
- RF output power 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Power supply (Bodypack transmitter): 9V PP3
- Dimensions (Bodypack transmitter) (H x W x D): 2.36" x 3.93" x 1.18", (60 x 100 x 30 mm) with clip
- Weight (Bodypack transmitter): 3.17 Oz, (90 g) (without battery)
- Transducer; Microphone type (Clip-on microphone): permanently polarized condenser
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional