Sennheiser ew 512 G3 Pro Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #620156 Sennheiser 620156 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Up to 32 compatible frequencies let you unwire the entire choir.
The Sennheiser ew 512 G3 Pro Lavalier Wireless System includes an EM 500 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter, MKE 2-ew clip-on microphone (omnidirectional), GA 3 rack mount, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and 2 AA batteries—basically all you need for capturing your voice and instruments without being stuck behind a mic stand or losing sound quality.
Based on the MKE 2 Gold, the included MKE 2-ew is one of Sennheiser's most successful and trusted clip-on condenser microphones. This set relays its high-quality signal via the compact bodypack transmitter to Sennheiser's flagship evolution EM 500 true-diversity receiver which includes an Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager software for control via computer. You can sync up the bodypack to the receiver with a simple press of the sync button. Sennheiser's technical prowess in wireless technology allows you to focus on delivering your most successful presentation ever without worrying about your wireless.
WIth a 42MHz bandwidth and 1680 tunable UHF frequencies, this Sennheiser wireless system offers you interference-free reception with great audio sensitivity. The receiver offers user-friendly menu operation with more control options, an illuminated graphic display to show transmitter settings and battery indication, Auto-Lock to avoid accidental setting changes, integrated EQ, and more.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality, true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- 1 EM 500 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 MKE 2-ew clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
Get great sound no matter how much of the stage you use. Order this system today!
ew 512 G3 Pro Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 32
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) jack: +12 dBu max.
- Receiver dimensions (WxDxH): (Receiver): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Weight (Receiver): 980g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): > 8h
- Input voltage range: 1.8 V line
- Input voltage range: 3.0 V eff line
- Transmitter dimensions: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Weight (Transmitter): ~ 160g
- Transducer; Microphone type: elektret
- AF sensitivity: 6.3mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 142 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: omni- directional