Sennheiser ew 114 G3 Cardioid Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #620148 Sennheiser 620148 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Provides infrared wireless sync between receiver and transmitter plus interference-free reception.
The Sennheiser ew 114 G3 Lavalier Wireless System is discrete and easy on the voice. Thanks to the clip-on mic's cardioid pattern, it rejects noises coming from the side, which means less risk of feedback. When you're presenting, your voice gets delivered in a rich and full manner without the need to speak loudly. The ew 114 G3 system uses infrared energy to sync the bodypack transmitter to the receiver wirelessly. Lastly, the Sennheiser true diversity receiver provides for reliable signal transmission, even in large rooms.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 36MHz bandwidth: 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 6 compatible frequencies per bank
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
If you want presentations free from wires, order this system today.