Sennheiser ew 110 G3 Omni-Directional Lavalier SystemProduct #620147 Sennheiser 620147 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A lavalier system with wireless infrared sync between the transmitter and receiver and more.
The Sennheiser ew 110 G3 Omni-Directional Lavalier System brings your presentations to life. The included omni-directional microphone delivers natural speech reproduction even though it is inconspicuously small. The Sennheiser ew 110 G3 lavalier system offers you quick setup, user-friendly operation, and absolute reliability due to the true diversity receiver. One of the best features of the ew 110 G3: wireless infrared transmitter sync for easy operation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 36MHz bandwidth: 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 6 compatible frequencies per bank
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode