Nady UHF-4 LT/HM-1 (115) Headset Wireless SystemProduct #502796 Nady 502796 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Advanced features, low price.
This Nady UHF-4/HM-1 headset wireless microphone system offers high-quality wireless performance for an amazingly affordable price. It gives you interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies, companding circuitry for an exceptional 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound. The DigiTRU Diversity dual-antenna system prevents dropouts and extends its range. The Tone Squelch function blocks potential interference while full LED indicators keep you on top of things. The UHF-4 wireless system also features unbalanced 1/4", unbalanced XLR outputs, and silent transmitter on/off.
The wireless mic system includes receiver, bodypack transmitter, and HM-1 mic headset. The Nady Transmitter features status and low-battery indication and an off/standby/on switch. A 9V alkaline or NiMH battery provides 4-6 hours of continuous usage.
Nady HM-1 Headmic
With the HM-1 headset microphone, singers/musicians, DJ's aerobic instructors, TV broadcasters, and others who require the highest quality vocals with improved gain before feedback can achieve better performance than is available with small omnidirectional lapel microphones or even full-sized stand-mounted cardioid microphones. With its high sensitivity and wideband width, the HM-1 is optimally designed for both singing and speaking applications. The close-up unidirectional vocal pickup provides a full sound while suppressing irritating background noises.
This headset mic features an adjustable gooseneck which can be set at any angle required by the user. The head worn support system is extremely light and comfortable, and is designed to be visually unobtrusive while worn. Its ear rests and temple provide maximum stability during use, even while moving, dancing, or shaking the head. The durable cable assembly and internal construction are designed to minimize handling noise from contact and movement.
The Nady HM-1 headworn mic incorporates state-of-the-art technology for the best frequency and transient response available. The advanced design offers improved reliability under adverse operating conditions and negligible distortion as compared to other head worn mics. The result is remarkably stable performance. The HM-1 is designed to operate either with hardwired or wireless microphone transmitters. And unlike condenser mics used on many other headworn mics, the dynamic mic on the Nady HM-1 requires no draining phantom power or troublesome batteries.
The headband's shaped rests are placed on top of each ear and the rest of the band extends around the back of the head. The pad supporting the gooseneck rests on the temple in front of the ear providing the necessary stability during use.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies within separate bands 902-928 and 944-952MHz
- Half-rack design receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Snap out panel locking tabs for sing/and dual receiver optional rackmounting
- Tone Squelch to lock out interference
- DIgiTRU Diversity technology
- Full LED indicators
- unbalanced and balanced output
- Noisless transmitter On/Off switching
- 3 mic operating modes: Instrument (GT), Headworn(HM), and Lavalier (LT) mic
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Accessible input level adjust control
- Easily accessible input level adjust controller
- Runs on single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Adjustable gooseneck
- Extremely light
You don't have to spend a lot to get wireless that works. Order today!
UHF-4 LT/HM-1 (115) Headset Wireless System Specifications:
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/- 3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- THD: < 0.6%
- RF carrier frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies in separate bands within 794-865MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.768 KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4 in. unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load), XLR balanced input (+/- 24 mV/ 600 Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power On, Diversity A/B, Audio LED Bars + Peak
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 15V @ 300 mA, adapter included
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 7.5"W x 8.1"D (4.5 x 19 x 20.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.9lb. (.41kg)
- Antenna: 3.5", dual telescopic
- Element: Dynamic (UM-4)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 100Hz~15kHz
- Sensitivity: -78dB ±3dB(@1kHz, 74dB SPL)
- Impedance: 800 ohms ±30% @ 1kHz
- Cable Length: 52" (1300 mm)
- Dimensions: Headset: 5.66" (144 mm) nominal at widest point; 3.74" (95mm) flexible boom, .187" (4.4 mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.65 oz. (46.2 grams) with cable