Nady UHF-3 Lavalier Wireless System MU1/470.55Product #502799 Nady 502799 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wireless lavalier, bodypack, and half-rack receiver for up to 500 feet of wireless freedom.
Go wire-free and handsfree with the Nady UHF-3 wireless lavalier mic system. The UHF-3 system consists of a half-rack receiver with folding front-panel dual antennas that gives you clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance, an UB-3 bodypack which is extremely small and convenient, and a lavaliere microphone. The combination gives you approximately 250' to 500' feet of breathing room-enough to move freely across a large area-perfect for presenters or performers who move around a lot and want to have their hands-free for playing an instrument.
The wireless receiver gives you a generous 120dB dynamic range thanks to Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. It also offer Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection. It provides both 1/4" unbalanced and an XLR balanced output for hooking up to your amp, speakers, mixer, etc.
The UB-3 has an audio mute switch, bicolor LED status indicator for when the unit is on and to warn you of a low battery, and a locking 3.5mm mini jack so you don't have to worry about your instrument cable popping out during the wildest performances.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- UHF-3 wireless lavalier system
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic
- range, and clear, natural sound
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rackmounting
- UB-3 bodypack transmitter
- Instrument bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit on (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
Order this convenient, money-saving wireless mic system today!
UHF-3 Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- UHF-3 wireless lavalier system
Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/-dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.6%
RF Carrier Frequency Ranger: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500MHz
Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%. crystal controlled
Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (dual antenna)
Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720KHz)
Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
Connectors: DC in, 1/4" (6.3mm) unbalanced phone jack (360mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24mV/600Ohm load)
LED indicators: Power on, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included
Dimensions (Max.) 1.75"H x 7.5"D x 8.1"W (4.4cm x 19cm x 20.7cm)
Controls: Power/Mute On/Off, Instrument/Headworn Mic/Lav Mic, Input Level
LED Indicator: Bicolor, Unit on (green), low battery alert (orange)
RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < -50dB
Battery needed: 2 "AAA" alkaline
Battery Life: 4-5 hours
Dimensions: 3.25"H x 2.187"W x 1"D
Weight: 2.25oz. (0.064kg) without battery