Nady Omni Lav Wireless System Regular
Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eight channels of lavalier wireless.
The Nady U-81 LT system features eight discrete channels of UHF reception. It comes with eight lavalier microphones and eight beltpack transmitters. These eight independent single-channel UHF wireless receivers are built into a single housing for simultaneous operation of up to eight transmitters. The front panel LED display indicates the RF and AF status for each channel.
The receiver has eight individually balanced XLR Mic Level outputs as well as an unbalanced Line Level sum ¼" jack output for 8-in-1 mix audio output with separate volume control for each channel. It of course features Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry with 120dB dynamic range and highest quality audio. Dual removable high gain antennas, front or back mounting with TNC connector. It features standard 19" 1U, all-metal rackmount housing, and an AC/DC adapter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- BT-8U Bodypack Transmitter:
- Choice of headworn or lavalier microphone operation with convenient input volume control for proper level adjust, or instrument operation without input level control
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable mic or instrument cable
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
Great for theater productions and other applications. Order today.