Nady Encore DUET LT/O Wireless SystemProduct #H69229 Nady H69229 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Allows simultaneous operation of two types of microphones on separate channels.
The Nady Encore DUET LT/O Lav Wireless System includes the Nady Encore Duet Receiver, and 2 WLT Lavalier/Lapel or Headworn Microphone Bodypack Transmitter. This versatile VHF wireless system allows simultaneous operation of two types of microphones on separate channels.
Nady Encore Duet Receiver
The Nady Encore Duet Receiver has a half-rack dual receiver design (Channel A and Channel B) with retractable front panel dual antennas. Dual RF and AF 5-LED displays monitor incoming signal strength and audio level on both channels. Outputs include dual balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4" jacks. A dual mute immediately kills sound when needed. Unique snap-out panel locking tabs allow for single receiver or double receiver (side‑by-side) rack mounting if desired. The Encore Duet Receiver is externally powered by an AC/DC power adapter (included).
WLT Microphone Bodypack Transmitter
The Nady WLT Bodypack transmitter gives you option of using either the Nady LM-14U unidirectional or LM-14O omnidirectional lapel microphones, or any of the Nady Headmic Series headphones. These high quality mics give you maximum mobility for your performances or presentations. An OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON". The Low battery LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON" and lights steady for a low battery alert. A locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone cables. The input level adjust control is easily accessible for optimum sound control.
- Dual channel system for simultaneous operation of two transmitters
- Available on two selected frequencies in the VHF high band (171-216 MHz)
- for interference-free, long-range performance
- Proprietary companding circuitry for an industry-best 120dB Dynamic Range,
- and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Operating Range: Up to 250 feet typical (depending on site conditions)—
- up to 500+ feet line-of-sight
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rugged, foam-padded traveling case provides easy, safe transport and storage
- Choice of headworn or lavalier microphones
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the
- transmitter "ON"
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for
- low battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable
- microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
Get the wireless system you need! Order today.
Encore DUET LT/O Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall performance:
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz, ±3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.3%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 2 channels between 169-216 MHz
- Frequency Stability: ± 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), ±20KHz max.
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions);
- up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Encore Duet Receiver
- Reception Mode: Dual receivers (Channel A and Channel B)
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, dual volume and mute controls (one each, Ch A/B)
- Connectors: Dual balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4" audio out jacks (Ch A & B mixed), 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jack
- LED Indicators: Power ON, Dual 5-LED RF & AF level displays (Ch A/B)
- Dimensions (Max.): 1.75" x 7.5" x 8.1" (4.4 x 19 x 20.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (.73 kg)
- Power Requirements: 12V @ 400mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antenna: 11.2" (28.5 cm), dual telescopic
- WLT Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio inputs: 3.5mm mono locking jack for connecting to omni or unidirectional lavalier mic or unidirectional head worn mic, with phantom power
- Controls: OFF/STANDBY/ON switch, input level adjust
- LED Indicator: Unit "ON" (single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: > –40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Dimensions: 4.1" X 2.4"X 0.8" (10.4 X 6.1 X 2.0 cm)
- Weight (without battery): 3.6 oz (101 g)