Nady DKW-DUO LT/O Lav Wireless SystemProduct #H65840 Nady H65840 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable wireless system that operates two lavalier microphones simultaneously.
The DKW-Duo LT Omni Lavalier Wireless Microphone System includes the DKW-Duo Receiver, two WLT Bodypack Transmitters, and two LM-140 omnidirectional lavalier/lapel microphones. It offers exceptional audio that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a cord. VHF (170-216 MHz) operation provides reliable, interference-free performance. The DKW-Duo has a typical operating range of 150+ ft.-up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight.
This system is easy to use-simply plug into your audio mixer or amplifier in place of your wired microphone. Advanced audio processing circuitry gives you a wide dynamic range with no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use. Controls include a Front panel Power On/Off switch with a Power On LED for easy operation. The back panel has a ¼" audio output jack and DC power input jack for AC/DC adaptor. Special circuitry eliminates transmitter on/off "pop" noise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- DKW-Duo Receiver:
- All the advantages and freedom of one or two channels of wireless operation without cumbersome cords
- Ideal entry-level plug and play system
- Use with single WLT transmitter or with two transmitters for simultaneous dual operation of both receivers
- Excellent high-fidelity audio”perfect for public speaking, karaoke/recreational singers, DJ's and many other applications
- 150+ ft. typical operating range ” up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- High-band VHF (170-216 MHz) operations for reliable, interference-free performance
- Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range
- Complete controls and connections for professional operation
- Back panel ¼ audio output jack and DC power input jack for supplied ACDC adaptor
- Dual retractable Ch.1/Ch.2 antennas
- Special circuitry eliminates transmitter on/off "pop" noise
- WLT Bodypack Transmitters:
- Supplied with two LM-140 omnidirectional lavalier/lapel microphones
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for
- low‘battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable
- instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
DKW-DUO LT/O Lav Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System Performance
Frequency Response: 80-14,000 Hz, ±3dB
Dynamic Range: 95dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.7%
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-216 MHz
Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, crystal controlled
Modulation: FM (F3E), ±15KHz max.
Operating Range: 150 ft. typical” up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
Audio Inputs: 3.5mm mono locking jack for connecting to omnidirectional lavalier/mic with phantom power
Controls: Off/Standby/On switch, Input Level adjust
LED Indicator: Unit On (single flash), Low-Battery Alert (steady)
RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: > -40dB
Battery: 9V Alkaline
Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.8 in. (10.4 x 6.1 x 2.0 cm.)
Weight (without battery): 3.6 oz. (101 g.)
Controls: Power On/Off
Connectors: 1/4" unbalanced audio out jack, 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jack
LED Indicator: Power On, Transmitter RF (CH A & CH B)
Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 1.75 in. (20.8 x 13.5 x 4.4 cm.)
Weight: 16.1 oz. (451 g.)
Power Requirements: 9V @ 120mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
Antenna: Dual 15 in. (38 cm.) collapsible