Nady DKW-8U Omni Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #H86240 Nady H86240 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Wireless lavalier microphone for all kinds of speakers.
The applications for this system are as vast as the field of communications. Here's a partial list: business presenters, auctioneers, comedians, bingo callers, dance instructors, ministers, square dance callers, tour bus narrators, lecturers, hog-callers and so on. The Nady DKW-8U system provides superb value in wireless vocal amplification for speech. This package contains Nady's omnidirectional microphone, which means it has a 360° pickup pattern. If you are a speaker who addresses different parts of a large crowd, turning your head from side to side, this is probably the one to select, as it does a better job of capturing voice that is emanating from differing physical proximities relative to the microphone's placement.
This system consists of a lavalier microphone that attaches to a tie, lapel or the speaker's button front, which then attaches to a belt-pack transmitter, and a receiver that typically resides near the input of whatever amplification system is being used. From the speaker's mouth to the input jack of the amplification device, the DKW-8U provides a clear, robust wireless audio signal that is appropriate to professional applications.
Even with obstacles such as walls, displays and crowds, response is reliable to 150 feet.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies
- Compact and easy to operate
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- Proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic range
- 150+ ft. typical operating range, up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Power, Signal, AF LED status indicators
- Adjustable output level for optimal sound
- Phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
- Input volume control for proper level adjust
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Status LED indicator
- Low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
Order soon and improve the quality of your presentations.
DKW-8U Omni Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- Choice of single frequencies on separate bands,902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Approx. Working Range Up to 150 ft., up to 300+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, - 3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1% RF Carrier Frequency Range UHF, choice
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM +/-20kHz normal
- Type of Outputs Unbalanced Out: 1/4" phone jack
- Power Requirements DC 14V @ 400 mA, DC adapter included
- Display Power ON, Signal, AF LEDs
- Antenna Type 4", single section telescopic
- Dimensions 6.88 x 4.0 x 1.5"
- Weight 7.6 oz
- Type of Transmitter LT-8U Bodypack Transmitter
- Type of Microphone LT Lavalier
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Battery Type/Approx. Life Single 9V Alkaline or NiMH Battery
- Mute Switch ON/STANDBY/OFF, INPUT LEVEL CONTROL, internal GT/HM/LT switches
- Display Single LED, flash once "ON", LOW BAT "Steady ON"
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5" x 1.0" Weight: 3.1oz. without battery