- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Affordable lavalier wireless system for presenters.
The PSE LAV system from Galaxy Audio features the PSER wireless receiver, a UHF diversity receiver with 16 selectable channels. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The PSE has an XLR ¼" output and squelch adjustment. It also comes with the MBP52 body pack and a lavalier microphone.
This microphone is ideal for worship leaders, business presenters, lecturers and others who require hands-free presentation of informational material.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR/¼" Outputs
- IR Sync
- 2 AA Batteries
- Mic/0/-10 dB
- 3 Position Switch
- Low Battery Indicator
Order now and get your point across.
PSE LAV System Specifications:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3"
- (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 31oz (880 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.